Changing Phone app language

argamanza

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
Hey, so without further ado i'll just describe my problem.
I just got my S6 edge and everything is perfect, except something that might seem not important but really irritates me:
I'm from Israeli, so obviously my mother tongue is Hebrew and so are my contacts.
I'm used to call using T9 method, the problem is i'm also used to English as my interface language, can't stand the Hebrew because it also changes the interface directions and confuses me a lot.
The problem is when my phone language is English there are only English letters on the dialer pad, and it doesn't allow me to look for a contact in Hebrew.
I looked for a way to add or change T9 language without any luck.
On my previous phone (S4) i used an alternative dialer, Ex Dialer, which was great and allowed me a lot of options, including adding a T9 language.
I would use it again now but I'm really not interested in rooting my phone, after rooting and too much flashing practically ruined my S4, and without rooting there's a problem that prevents the Ex Dialer app from cleaning unanswered calls and i have to open the stock Phone app each time I missed a call to clean it.
I'm looking for a way to use the stock dialer but change its language to Hebrew without having to use Hebrew as my main language, or any other alternative solution.

Thank you.

Dorjan24

Nov 10, 2015
Visit site
Press the cog icon on the keyboard then under Input languages select "Add input languages". From there you should be able to add whatever you wish!

From now on you can swipe on the keyboard's "space bar" and select your other langauges

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
g1303bk