s6dge will not turn on

David Ciszewski

May 18, 2014
Visit site
the phone will only turn on if plugged in to thharger. I tired clear portion casha, factory reset and rebooting through the booter. what can I do. I got the latest Verizon wireless update when its on when plugged in and I unplug it it turns off and wont turn on. I do not istall apps unles its from Samsung or the play store

David Ciszewski

May 18, 2014
Visit site
how I just got it in October and never let it died out. also my friend s6 from Verizon did it too at the same time as mine next to each other. we were wondering if the person next to us with an rooted s6 with custom roms screwed with our phones even though ours are not rooted. is hacking a phone from another phone possible. do you think flashing the Samsung firmware might help. also I can get in to the maintence boot without the phone plugged in. just the screen wont boot on after restarting

Tech-Newb

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
how I just got it in October and never let it died out. also my friend s6 from Verizon did it too at the same time as mine next to each other. we were wondering if the person next to us with an rooted s6 with custom roms screwed with our phones even though ours are not rooted. is hacking a phone from another phone possible. do you think flashing the Samsung firmware might help. also I can get in to the maintence boot without the phone plugged in. just the screen wont boot on after restarting

Its worth trying to reflash the firmware. I dont think the rooted phone can hack yours. I suggest contacting an expert or samsung for help.

Maybe, the motherboard is damaged and cant pull enough power from the battery to normally boot.

Posted with ❤Love❤

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty