For those getting the Galaxy S6. What phone are you coming from?

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
In my case, my first Samsung phone was the GS4.

Thanks to my sister I upgraded to the GS5 on July 1st and I can upgrade beginning March 1.

But at this point, I'm very happy with the GS5. And even though I'm excited for the GS6, I like to see what the other manufacturers will come up with.

mountainman

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Currently have the S5. Had the Note 3 before that, an iPhone 4, Luma 822, and lots of Blackberries. Note 3 was my favorite BTW. ... looking forward to seeing, and more than anything, feeling in hand the S6. Looks like some awesome hardware from the leaks.

P_Devil

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
I'm upgrading from an S5. I had a 64GB iPhone 5 and Droid X before that. I may or may not be upgrading to the S6. It all depends on what Samsung Avicenna's m announces this Sunday.

Posted via the Android Central App

fofjjsr

Android4life
Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
I have a Note 4 atm. I will likely hold on too the Note and flop back and forth. I was going to skip the S6 and wait for the Note 5, but the S6 is too intriguing.

LucidL1fe

Feb 24, 2015
Visit site
Yup I'll for sure be upgrading to this. Had the galaxy s5 switched to an iPhone 6, big mistake. Miss the galaxy line so much.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Depends on the reveal, but I'll get rid of either the S5 or G3. Using the Turbo now for the daily device but going to keep that one.

Just don't include to much foo-foo stuff with the S6.

Myronmack

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
I'm coming from a experia Z3 im looking forward to going back to the Samsung camp after leaving for a bit.. Lol

nasoox

Feb 19, 2015
Visit site
Now enjoying a galaxy s4, but for sure if i had the occasion i will go for the galaxy s6, seems to be good with the new design and the superb hardware embeded.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I agree with most, I also need to see what they show to the world on March 1.

I look forward to actually hold it in my hands and test it when it arrives to the stores.