Samsung Galaxy S6 Best Buy Pre Order Deal and Dates.

kcguy76

May 25, 2013
Visit site
I emailed Best Buy they got right back to me telling me that my charger should arrive tomorrow and my phone should arrive on or before the 13th. I ordered online on the 27th.

Posted via the Android Central App

I also just noticed I received a cryptic text message from Best Buy: "Best Buy Order Status: Part of order BBY01-XXXXXXXX will be ready for pickup at xxxxxx, KS starting 04/19/15. See details: m.bestbuy.com/status."

When I go on-line it just shows the Charger available for pickup on 4/10, but the phone shows they will email me when ready. Suddenly not feeling so good about this....

droidguy1964

Banned
Jan 22, 2015
Visit site
I also just noticed I received a cryptic text message from Best Buy: "Best Buy Order Status: Part of order BBY01-XXXXXXXX will be ready for pickup at xxxxxx, KS starting 04/19/15. See details: m.bestbuy.com/status."

When I go on-line it just shows the Charger available for pickup on 4/10, but the phone shows they will email me when ready. Suddenly not feeling so good about this....

That's why I won't use them again. They delivered 4 days after promised and I was pissed. I ended up buying from a corporate store on release day but had to wait two weeks for BB to refund my CC. If you don't get it first thing on Friday then hit a carrier store. BB does not have a clue, they botch it every time.

mclark1242

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
i called the corporate mobile number 1-877-702-2211 every day this week lol and they told me the phone would be at Bestbuy on the 9th (today). So i called again today and they confirmed it is in the store awaiting release, I called my local bestbuy where I pre-ordered and they confirmed they were in the store but not allowed to release them until tomorrow.

kcguy76

May 25, 2013
Visit site

Just spoke with the "877" number. They indicated that everything on their system shows that the phone will be ready for pickup 4/10, and the Wireless Charger is already ready to pickup. I might call the local best Buy and see if I can get more detail. The text message was bizarre. The gal who helped me on the toll-free number wasn't sure why I received it.....

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
I did pay extra for fast shipping too. I emailed them 3 times, each one said same thing. Looks to ship Friday and received Monday , if I wouldn't have paid for quicker shipping I'm sure it would be a few extra days out. White 32 GB s6.

speed13

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Just wondering if they would let you get it from the store in the morning if they have stock and still give us wireless charger, but same time to cancel shipping option for the phone

mclark1242

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
When I called my local store the guy asked his manager if he could release it. Maybe if you find the right person you could get it today, I plan on going there tonight and trying to convince the manager to give me mine.

kcguy76

May 25, 2013
Visit site
When I called my local store the guy asked his manager if he could release it. Maybe if you find the right person you could get it today, I plan on going there tonight and trying to convince the manager to give me mine.
Just spoke with my local store. They said the 4/19 is the "auto release date" where they will no longer hold my pre-order. She said I have to wait till tomorrow to pickup. At least that clarifies the weird 4/19 date in my text message. Hopefully all goes well tomorrow...

droidguy1964

Banned
Jan 22, 2015
Visit site

Best buy won't do that. They keep everything under lock and key. Half the people working there have to find a manger to unlock new stock for them before they sell it. Also they really can get into trouble for releasing early.

kcguy76

May 25, 2013
Visit site
I emailed Best Buy they got right back to me telling me that my charger should arrive tomorrow and my phone should arrive on or before the 13th. I ordered online on the 27th.

Sounds like they are holding some orders until the 10th to ship. Doesn't make sense....

mclark1242

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
Best buy won't do that. They keep everything under lock and key. Half the people working there have to find a manger to unlock new stock for them before they sell it. Also they really can get into trouble for releasing early.

I know they won't, and the chances of me going are slim. The thing that aggregates me is how everyday this week I called and they said pre orders will be released on the 9th. Every person, now it's there I can't do anything but wait one more day.

Bpschoon81

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Just spoke with my local store. They said the 4/19 is the "auto release date" where they will no longer hold my pre-order. She said I have to wait till tomorrow to pickup. At least that clarifies the weird 4/19 date in my text message. Hopefully all goes well tomorrow...

Judging by your text and username, we may have preordered to the same location

Erm10

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Sounds like they are holding some orders until the 10th to ship. Doesn't make sense....

No kidding huh. I mean we have proof here that some BB pre-orders have been delivered days ago. Can't think of the reason - not carrier as AT&T shipped their direct orders already.

1dtb

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Dear Scott,

Your reserved order will be ready for pickup on Friday, April 10, 2015 at
GREENVILLE SC.

To make sure everything gets to its rightful owner, we'll need to see:
1. Your state-issued photo ID
2. The order number listed below or a copy of this e-mail

When you come to pick up your order:
• Go to the Best Buy Mobile department.
• Plan for 30 minutes when picking up your mobile device, because we'll activate it and make sure you walk out with it working.
• If the mobile device is attached to a plan, the person named on the plan must be present at pickup.

*Also important: We'll have your order waiting for you until Saturday, April 11, 2015. After that, we will cancel your order.

Yes I got the email, Do I still want this Phone??