Samsung Galaxy S6 Best Buy Pre Order Deal and Dates.

mclark1242

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
I just emailed bestbuy and this is the response.

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Best Buy.

I understand that you would like to know the status of your pre-order of Samsung - Galaxy S6 4G LTE with 32GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (Verizon Wireless). Let me take a look into that.

As I have checked on our system, it appears that your order is ready for pickup. Please be advised that the release date of the Samsung - Galaxy S6 from Best Buy is on 04/10/2015. Each item is assigned a release date, which represents the scheduled date on which the product is either available in our stores, or available to be shipped. These release dates are provided to Best Buy by our suppliers and are subject to change without notice. In the interest of keeping our customers as informed as possible, BestBuy.com will update these date changes as soon as they are made available to us.

What to bring to the store:
* * Your government-issued photo ID
* * The credit card used for the purchase (if a credit card was used).
* * Your order number.

We appreciate your loyalty as a My Best Buy member.

mclark1242

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
Think I can use this to get mine early since she said it's ready for pickup

For some reason my first post did post this is what bb said.

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Best Buy.

I understand that you would like to know the status of your pre-order of Samsung - Galaxy S6 4G LTE with 32GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (Verizon Wireless). Let me take a look into that.

As I have checked on our system, it appears that your order is ready for pickup. Please be advised that the release date of the Samsung - Galaxy S6 from Best Buy is on 04/10/2015. Each item is assigned a release date, which represents the scheduled date on which the product is either available in our stores, or available to be shipped. These release dates are provided to Best Buy by our suppliers and are subject to change without notice. In the interest of keeping our customers as informed as possible, BestBuy will update these date changes as soon as they are made available to us.

Daspoo

May 27, 2013
Visit site
Dear Scott,

Your reserved order will be ready for pickup on Friday, April 10, 2015 at
GREENVILLE SC.

To make sure everything gets to its rightful owner, we'll need to see:
1.Your state-issued photo ID
2.The order number listed below or a copy of this e-mail

When you come to pick up your order:
•Go to the Best Buy Mobile department.
•Plan for 30 minutes when picking up your mobile device, because we'll activate it and make sure you walk out with it working.
•If the mobile device is attached to a plan, the person named on the plan must be present at pickup.

*Also important: We'll have your order waiting for you until Saturday, April 11, 2015. After that, we will cancel your order.

Just got the same email (for my location) - was hoping I might be able to pick it up early. Oh well... I'll storm their doors in the morn. :)

Posted via the Android Central App

dankumm

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
So all carriers including verizon shipped at least a day early. What's more is other carriers (Sprint only?) have even shipped early from best buy. So its seems those who are last to get the phone are verizon best buy (and maybe others) purchasers who shipped to home......if shipment makes it monday earliest then thats 2 weeks after tmobile users got theirs. I don't understand why best buy uses the release date to signify when available to ship when everyone else uses the release date as a gauge as to when they should have it at our door. So much for pre ordering. Screw best buy and their bass akwards thinking, going somewhere, anywhere else next time.

Erm10

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
So all carriers including verizon shipped at least a day early. What's more is other carriers (Sprint only?) have even shipped early from best buy. So its seems those who are last to get the phone are verizon best buy (and maybe others) purchasers who shipped to home......if shipment makes it monday earliest then thats 2 weeks after tmobile users got theirs. I don't understand why best buy uses the release date to signify when available to ship when everyone else uses the release date as a gauge as to when they should have it at our door. So much for pre ordering. Screw best buy and their bass akwards thinking, going somewhere, anywhere else next time.

Yeah at this point I am just hoping it ships tomorrow.

Daspoo

May 27, 2013
Visit site
I pretty much only chose Best Buy for pre-order just so I could get the free wireless charging pad from Samsung. Otherwise I would've chosen to hit a Hate-T&T store. In the days of Circuit City, BB was awesome. Now they're pretty sad... like Radio Shack sad.

Posted via the Android Central App

DaHui623

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone who chose home delivery gotten any update from BB? The order details page online still says "Payment Validated" for the free wireless pad and the generic "We received your order. We'll e-mail you when this item is ready to ship or pick up." for the actual phone.

Erm10

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone who chose home delivery gotten any update from BB? The order details page online still says "Payment Validated" for the free wireless pad and the generic "We received your order. We'll e-mail you when this item is ready to ship or pick up." for the actual phone.

Same exact thing here. Some people earlier in this thread have received their devices already though :mad:

speed13

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Just talk with bb and all the previous orders will arrive at 4/13th sorry guys but they said ups pickup is afternoons so 4/13th is the best they can do based on conversation with bb

amacnutt

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
So the pickup email states to 'plan for 30 minutes' so they can set it all up for you. They don't actually make you sit around and wait for them to set it up do they? Do they give you the option of taking it home and setting it up yourself?

Erm10

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
So the pickup email states to 'plan for 30 minutes' so they can set it all up for you. They don't actually make you sit around and wait for them to set it up do they? Do they give you the option of taking it home and setting it up yourself?

When I talked to AT&T they advised me to just pick the phone up at BB and then call them to activate it - especially if you are doing anything even remotely complicated like an early upgrade or transferring upgrade eligibilty between lines.

cwise222

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site

That 30 minutes is when they like to up sell you on accessories and all that fun stuff. The most they should have to do is activate it via their system and put the SIM card in the phone, and even that they don't necessarily have to do. Your mileage may vary in terms of getting them to stop there.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Just talk with bb and all the previous orders will arrive at 4/13th sorry guys but they said ups pickup is afternoons so 4/13th is the best they can do based on conversation with bb

That must be for your local BB, I know for sure I am picking mine up tomorrow

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sirius_A