Galaxy S6 Techradar Review is Up !

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Fair review. Comfortable with getting through a full day but I realize that varies by person but most business professionals should feel comfortable. Premium materials and premium price. Imagine that. Apple has been doing it for years. You don't hear reviewers screaming at Apple. Coupled with PhoneArena comparison to the GS5 results. Battery life not enough of an issue to give me pause and reconsider.

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S4 Handheld Device

Jdroids

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Nice review. I think I need to put TechRadar high on my list of review sites now.

This one gives better picture on what's going on with battery on S6. It's good on running games, videos on screen. but something in background is chewing up while standing by. Seems like OS update is in order to address it.

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
With wireless charging, quick charge and battery packs available to us, I'm ok with a phone that is average for battery. The look, feel and size matters more to me.

Posted via the Android Central App

Coney718

Jan 7, 2015
Visit site
With wireless charging, quick charge and battery packs available to us, I'm ok with a phone that is average for battery. The look, feel and size matters more to me.

Posted via the Android Central App

I agree. of course I want the battery to last as long as possible but im usually near a power source (my office, home) most of the time so battery life isnt as big of a concern to me but I can understand how others might be hesitant about it.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Think about an average battery powering a premium, fast device. Usage is all over the map and therefore results will also vary.

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S4 Handheld Device

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zbxbzbc