Battery usage data not available

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know why I keep getting this message when I check to see my battery stats? I tried resetting and charging to 100% again but no luck. It keeps showing this. I'm using a wireless charger. I doubt this could be the issue?

sjaduae

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Do you mean when you go to settings/battery you get this message ?

I've just tried my one whilst on the wireless charger and is shows the full info page no problem so it seems weird

Have got a 3rd party battery app loaded ?

Kalvin Kerns

Trusted Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
Anyone know why I keep getting this message when I check to see my battery stats? I tried resetting and charging to 100% again but no luck. It keeps showing this. I'm using a wireless charger. I doubt this could be the issue?

The only time I've received that is when I checked while it was plugged in and charging.

Posted via the Android Central App

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
Do you mean when you go to settings/battery you get this message ?

I've just tried my one whilst on the wireless charger and is shows the full info page no problem so it seems weird

Have got a 3rd party battery app loaded ?

It's off the charger and I check the battery info page and see this. I do not have any 3rd party battery app installed.

The only time I've received that is when I checked while it was plugged in and charging.

Posted via the Android Central App

I'm unplugged and at 90% now with no data.

sjaduae

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Just tried it on cable direct, no problem

What happens when you click on battery usage then refresh ?

I'm at 100% but still get graph but says no data available in listing, obviously

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
Just tried it on cable direct, no problem

What happens when you click on battery usage then refresh ?

I'm at 100% but still get graph but says no data available in listing, obviously

It refreshes the time since I stopped charging but the not available message remains.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Battery usage data not available showing and when I didn't plugged it getting shutdown

Welcome to Android Central! This is a pretty old thread. Can you give more details? Are you also using an S6, or some other phone? If the phone is shutting off by itself if you don't plug it in, and it never seems to hold a charge, then the battery is most likely failing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty