How do I sync my Microsoft Exchange calendar with my S6?

A

AC Question

Sync Microsoft exchange calendar with S6

Hi, I just upgraded to a galaxy S6 but can't seem to get my work calendar to sync to S Planner. My work email is syncing fine to the email app but no calendar appointments are syncing apart from my Google account events.

Does anyone know how I cab fix it?

Thanks

shetaan819

Apr 22, 2015
Visit site
Re: Sync Microsoft exchange calendar with S6

This same thing had happened to me, go to Settings > Accounts > Microsoft Exchange Active Sync > , click on the More button, choose the 'Sync Now' button, and you should see a rotating loading icon next to 'Sync Calendar'.

Ann Wu

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site

I have the same problem with my new S6. Following your steps to Accounts and there is no Microsoft Exchange Active Sync option. Had to select Add Account to show Microsoft Exchange Active Sync. But within that menu tree, it is to configure an Exchange account. Also looked in the Calendar app, no Sync option. Any other ideas?
Thank you!

ahutchga1972

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site

I used the app type mail, for my work email, when I had a Note 4. Hope this helps.

Posted via the Android Central App

David Wilkinson2

Sep 30, 2015
Visit site
I had this problem also. I finally realized that I had set up to receive my email as an email account and not as an MS Exchange ActiveSync device. I had to remove the email account and then reregister as an ActiveSync account. Then all of the non email elements (calendar, tasks, etc.) appeared.

Crashdamage

Jan 18, 2015
Visit site
Sorry, I should have mentioned that Aquamail supports Exchange via EWS and IMAP but not ActiveSync. So if that's a requirement AquaMail's not for you. The developer is working on a work-around, but there's no timetable for completion - maybe never, who knows. Still easily the best all-around mail client I've ever found.

Gert Kruger

Nov 13, 2015
Visit site
Go to Settings, coose Accounts. Then click on Microsof exchange. Click on Settings, then on your account (email address). Scroll to the top and choose More settings. Ensure that Sync Calender is ticket.

That should work. It worked for me.

Barbara Parker

May 11, 2016
Visit site
I had a lot of trouble trying to get my Google calendar on my phone to sync with my husband's phone --or our desktop. After talking to T-Mobile for about 3 hours, finally talking to Google, and being sent to a Samsung tech guy in Best Buy, the problem was solved in 5 minutes. My operating system was corrupted, he said, because I had upgraded it using wi-fi. He said don't ever do that, just go to Sambung and let them do it. I spent about 12 hours over a week working on this problem and was desperate. So I thought I would share the solution and hope it helps someone else. Rebuilding my phone 3 times in 2 days made me insane.