What should I get the slickwrap or dbrand, black metal front and back skin all gold (Galaxy S6)?

aris1189

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
slickwrap or dbrand ? black metal front and back skin all gold galaxy s6

I checked both sites out they seem to have equally as good skins but I keep reading dbrand fits better I'd like to know, if the fitting would vary depending of the skin. In my case the metal.

vegasdroid

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Re: slickwrap or dbrand ? black metal front and back skin all gold galaxy s6

I'd go with dbrands. I've heard nothing but good things about their products.

Sent from the EDGE of the Galaxy S6 edge!

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site

I checked both sites out they seem to have equally as good skins but I keep reading dbrand fits better I'd like to know, if the fitting would vary depending of the skin. In my case the metal.

Slickwraps

Posted via the Android Central App

vfp5

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site

Tried the dbrand carbon black. Hard as I tried, I couldn't get the sides to lay flat on the back. Left a rough edge. Kept catching when I grabbed the phone :(

Haroon Ikhlaq

May 10, 2013
Visit site

I've got the matte white Dbrand skin on my white S6, fit is very good.

There was a cut out for the finger print scanner home button so I thought I'd try it out and see if the finger print scanner still works lol...it didn't.

Another tip, don't order the camera lens cut out, you get it anyway. I only ordered the from and back and left out the lens cut out as it a an extra dollar and didn't feel I needed it but I got it any way! For free!

Posted via S6

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Because of the long shipping reviews with Dbrand, and slickwraps Might I add, I ordered some skins from xtremeguard. Super sale so I got them super cheap($3) and super fast within 5 days. Nice and a little grip but enough to go naked. I will also use with my naked case mate case.

Haroon Ikhlaq

May 10, 2013
Visit site

I wish Kinleaves.com would do an S6 wrap, I used to have one on my M7. You can basically make any design and they'd print it for you.

Posted via Android Central App

Slickwrapsinc

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site

Cough Cough. Slickwraps. haha :) Seriously, if you need anything we're here to help.

hamxabajwa

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm stuck between dbrand and slickwrap as slickwrap also offers side protection but I'm a little curious because galaxy s6 (not edge) has little dimpled sides and the skin might not fit perfectly.

Tayyab Anwar

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site

For the Nexus 6P, will the fingerprint scanner work after the skin is applied?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress