Gold S6 Owners, Happy With the Color?

dtblair24

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Yeah gold is truly amazing. White is the most bland because it does not take advantage of the dual color feature. And the black/blue is sweet. But the gold/platinum is on another level. Looks like they nailed the prefect combination. Not too flashy, but just enough to to stand out. The gold combined with the futuristic look of the edge makes this the sweetest phone I have ever owned.

Only downside is prints show up easily, but I do not rock it naked and use a clear case. And a protector on the front also helps with smudges

Zoostation

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
Yeah gold is truly amazing. White is the most bland because it does not take advantage of the dual color feature. And the black/blue is sweet. But the gold/platinum is on another level. Looks like they nailed the prefect combination. Not too flashy, but just enough to to stand out. The gold combined with the futuristic look of the edge makes this the sweetest phone I have ever owned.

Only downside is prints show up easily, but I do not rock it naked and use a clear case. And a protector on the front also helps with smudges

Bland or not I like the white best of what we have available :)

Taz89

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Was about to get a gold but opted for the black instead. Gold does look nice, it's almost silver in some angles but it's the most finger print magnet imo.

Posted via Android Central App using galaxy s4

Bodzm

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
Saw the gold again today. Not my thing but I can see why people like it. The M9 in silver/gold actually looks nicer than the edge and has a much nicer in hand feel IMO. It kinda has that watch jewellery feel going on which is classy. BUT the S6 has the intervals! You can't win

bER1Nry

May 7, 2015
Visit site
If you love the gold all the power to you, but it's just too reflective for my standards. It seems like I would be constantly blinded by the device and it would grow old fast. The white is very pure and pretty, and the topaz blue is my fav. The black is too navy and that is all I have to say haha.

linebusy

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I find it to be a beautiful, deep, reflective color. Looks almost like a mirror from some angles, but it's not that reflective. The color is much more platinum/pewter. Not gold, blingy or shallow. I think it's pretty elegant actually. My first choice was the Blue Topaz that isn't available in the US, but this is very much OK. A very quality finish in my opinion.

precon22

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site
Why white? It looks the tackiest of them all (but it's not bad looking, however the camera protrusion is the most noticeable in white)

Posted via the Android Central App
I disagree completely I have the white version and it is beautiful, when the light hits just right it has a beautiful pearl look to it. I see that black as ok looking they whole transition to blue tint seems annoying in my opinion, it looks cool for a little while but if I wanted blue in would have waited for it to come out. To each their own I suppose.

Bodzm

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
I disagree completely I have the white version and it is beautiful, when the light hits just right it has a beautiful pearl look to it. I see that black as ok looking they whole transition to blue tint seems annoying in my opinion, it looks cool for a little while but if I wanted blue in would have waited for it to come out. To each their own I suppose.
Black phones tend to look the best in terms of the screen. It borders nicely (why tellies tend to be black also). There is something for everyone when 3-4 colours are available which is nice

boogalu

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
I got my gold 128 s6 on the 8th and I have to say...UHmazing..best color choice..shinier than my sisters gold iPhone and it looks silver and gray in certain lighting which makes it seem like I have a whole new phone

Lance321

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
I have seen blue topaz in person at some samsung shop with the demo units 1 month ago. It looks to be the shiniest and tackiest of them all. Even shinier than the gold if you can believe that. I was actually looking forward to the blue, but now I am looking forward to the green emerald. It looks like it could be awesome.

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
I can't stop looking at my gold s6. It looks better every time. I love how the color changes in different lighting