Help with Neo Hybrid Case

kyle.brown

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know an easy way to remove the case? I seem to struggle with it. The Neo Hybrid Metal case is so easy to take off but for some reason i feel like i am bending the phone when i remove the normal Neo Hybrid.

deeb215

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know an easy way to remove the case? I seem to struggle with it. The Neo Hybrid Metal case is so easy to take off but for some reason i feel like i am bending the phone when i remove the normal Neo Hybrid.

Are you removing the bumper first or both pieces at once? You have to remove that first and then the TPU case.

kicko

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I pick a corner, say the upper right, and with a little force but being careful slide it back. Once you get one corner off the plastic band comes off very easily. Remember need always need to remove it front to back. it will never come off forward due to the designed edge to make it sit flush.

kyle.brown

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Ah i will try that i know its super easy on the metal Neo Hybrid but for some reason i have the hardest time on the normal one.

RFish86

Apr 17, 2015
Visit site
Try and pick it by the power button and work that corner off instead of trying to pick it right by the corner at the start. The corners are too tight to lift first I find.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo