Battery estimate usage not showing

Taz89

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys and girls just wondering is anyone having issues with no info being shown in the battery section. Example instead of saying for example 6 hours left of usage it just keeps saying still learning usage habit. It was showing before but I did a factory reset and for a day it's been like this. Previously it was giving me info out the box and even when I did a reset before I was getting data instantly.

Posted via the Android Central App

deeb215

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys and girls just wondering is anyone having issues with no info being shown in the battery section. Example instead of saying for example 6 hours left of usage it just keeps saying still learning usage habit. It was showing before but I did a factory reset and for a day it's been like this. Previously it was giving me info out the box and even when I did a reset before I was getting data instantly.

I had this happen and eventually had to do another factory reset to get it fixed.

Taz89

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Hmm yep not doing another factory reset. Hopefully it fixes itself eventually or a future update fixes it. Certainly not worth re setting my s6 all over again. I still get the important battery usage data so that's fine.

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Hmm yep not doing another factory reset. Hopefully it fixes itself eventually or a future update fixes it. Certainly not worth re setting my s6 all over again. I still get the important battery usage data so that's fine.

Let it drain until at least 10%, then try doing a Wipe cache partition in Recovery Mode (Power Off then Press and Hold Power, Home and Vol-up buttons until the android appears) and after reboot put it to charge to 100%. See if that helps.

Taz89

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Yh did that, no luck. Ended up factory reseting which fixed it straight away. Thought I could just live with it but was annoying me. That's now 5 times I have had to set up my phone in 7 days due to issues, exchanging defect device etc.