Question about displaying consumption in mA/h by applications in the Battery Usage section.

Jul 10, 2023
Visit site
Hi. Has anyone managed to make it so that in the Settings “Battery Usage” section all applications display how many milliamps/hour (mA/h) the application consumed?
Previously, such information was shown, and there were very detailed statistics, but in the latest versions of Android, this information is no longer available.
Galaxy S22 ULTRA phone. Not rooted.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Hi. Has anyone managed to make it so that in the Settings “Battery Usage” section all applications display how many milliamps/hour (mA/h) the application consumed?
Previously, such information was shown, and there were very detailed statistics, but in the latest versions of Android, this information is no longer available.
Galaxy S22 ULTRA phone. Not rooted.
You may want to look at apps like GSam, Ampere and AccuBattery... The vast majority of people have no Idea what an Amp or milliamp actually are (I get a little triggered every time I see "20,000mAh" instead of "20AH" lol) so I actually think they made the right decision in just showing how much battery an app has used.

Reactions: Mihail_Lazarev
Jul 10, 2023
Visit site
You may want to look at apps like GSam, Ampere and AccuBattery... The vast majority of people have no Idea what an Amp or milliamp actually are (I get a little triggered every time I see "20,000mAh" instead of "20AH" lol) so I actually think they made the right decision in just showing how much battery an app has used.
I already use both GSam and AccuBattery. But at the same time, I would like to know if it is possible to somehow return what was before so that the mA/H is displayed directly in the Settings in the Battery section

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana