Something like Apple Airbuds?

jtd771

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
One thing I miss, having switched from an iPhone to a S6, is the Airbuds. Not because they sounded great, they didn't, or how they fit in the ear, they stunk. What I miss is the convenient case that came with them. Kept the nice and secure, tangle free and not mixed up with everything else in my laptop bag. Does anyone have any recommendations of something similar, that have the microphone and inline controller that would be compatible with the S6? I need something that I can find quickly and deploy from my bag when I'm in a noisy airport or in rental without Bluetooth that isn't going to turn into a tangled mess with my other chargers in the bag.

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
One thing I miss, having switched from an iPhone to a S6, is the Airbuds. Not because they sounded great, they didn't, or how they fit in the ear, they stunk. What I miss is the convenient case that came with them. Kept the nice and secure, tangle free and not mixed up with everything else in my laptop bag. Does anyone have any recommendations of something similar, that have the microphone and inline controller that would be compatible with the S6? I need something that I can find quickly and deploy from my bag when I'm in a noisy airport or in rental without Bluetooth that isn't going to turn into a tangled mess with my other chargers in the bag.

Amazon.com: Earphone Holder (Blue) by Cord-On ***earbud case*** No More Tangles. Choice of 8 colors: Electronics