Has anyone else noticed, it is harder to get into the notification screen?
    My S3 just needed a slight motion to get into it. My S6 requires a long pull down to across it.

I haven't seen any posts on this, am I the only one who has the problem?

Posted via the Android Central App
    05-26-2015 12:28 PM
    It takes me 2 swipes down because I keep the top bar hidden so first swipe brings that into view. But it works very smooth and is always consistent.
    05-26-2015 01:39 PM
    Has anyone else noticed, it is harder to get into the notification screen?
    My S3 just needed a slight motion to get into it. My S6 requires a long pull down to across it.

I haven't seen any posts on this, am I the only one who has the problem?

Posted via the Android Central App
    I agree with you. I'd doesn't work as good or as easy as it did with past phones. Sometimes I have to swipe down 2 or 3 times to make it work properly.
    So your not alone . My phone behaves same as yours.
    05-26-2015 01:44 PM
    The required swiping-down motion on the GS6 does seem that it needs to be more pronounced that on my GS4 ... but not by that much. I can only guess that they want to make sure you're making a deliberate effort to pull the shade down before it just assumes that may want to be pulling it down.

That said, I use Nova Prime, and it has gestures that are customizable ... and I have the "swipe down with one finger" gesture set to pull the shade down. So if I swipe down across the screen just about anywhere, it pulls the shade down, which is very nice. I also have "swipe up with one finger" set to expand my quick toggles ... which is also very cool.
    BioFanatic likes this.
    05-26-2015 01:48 PM
    I agree with you. I'd doesn't work as good or as easy as it did with past phones. Sometimes I have to swipe down 2 or 3 times to make it work properly.
    So your not alone . My phone behaves same as yours.
    Same thing here...I tried an HTC M9 yesterday and was stunned about how responsive it was with Sense, including pulling down the notification screen. Touchwiz on the S6 seems so laggy (for sure with the notification pull-down) and doesn't even always get what I am trying to do on the first try, just like you guys. Glad it wasn't just me thinking this!
    05-26-2015 06:52 PM