New Update Has Change That I Want to Revert?

Will_T

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
The most recent update UI on my Ultra put a display slider bar across the top of the pull-down menu. I am always accidently touching and changing it when using the pull down and would like to get it off the drop-down screen. I cannot find where to do that. Thanks for direction!

tismydroid

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
The most recent update UI on my Ultra put a display slider bar across the top of the pull-down menu. I am always accidently touching and changing it when using the pull down and would like to get it off the drop-down screen. I cannot find where to do that. Thanks for direction!
If I'm understanding this correctly, you are referring to the brightness control bar. If so, you can change that by pulling the menu down twice. This will allow you to access the settings for the brightness display bar. Once you have double pulled down the menu, select the edit icon (pencil) located in the top right of screen. Select Brightness Control and then you can select whether to have the Brightness Control bar always showing when you pull down the menu or to only show when you expand the pull down menu.

Hope this helps.

kixfan

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
I found an irritating change as well. On the pull down notifications menu my always shown (permanent) notifications used to be locked in place. Since the update they can be removed by sliding them left or right. I find myself removing them a lot by mistake. Is there a way to revert to the locked permanent notifications as they were before?

Trees

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Another change that I'd like to change back. Before One UI 6, the quick panel icons were blue. Now they are white.

Has anyone had success with Goodlock to change the color back to blue? The discussion below mentions Goodlock and Wallpaper settings and theme colors.

I tried the Wallpaper theme colors, but the default theme colors are not the same blue as before.