Mophie case

thatdude93

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone here bought a mophie case for their s6? Im thinking of ordering one for mine.

Sent from my T-Mobile Black Sapphire 64gig Galaxy S6

thatdude93

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
This will be my first mophie case, usually i get them on ebay but dont work as good or feel really cheap.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1

Kalvin Kerns

Trusted Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
I just got my wife a mophie for her iPhone 6. We've gotten them several years in row now and they always served well. The new model for the iPhone is a step up in quality and hopefully the S6 will be the same. I'll probably get one to although I've had no issues with battery life to date.

Posted via the Android Central App

nelamvr6

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Do the cases you've used on the iPhone add a lot of bulk? How about weight?

I'm really curious about these cases. I really don't want to turn my sleek, sexy phone into a brick...

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Do the cases you've used on the iPhone add a lot of bulk? How about weight?

I'm really curious about these cases. I really don't want to turn my sleek, sexy phone into a brick...

Have one for my iPhone 6. Yes. It turns the phone into a chunk of rock and far from sexy.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Like a 10 pound rock!

Basically the mophie can give you 2 to 3 days of battery life on the iPhone 6 depending on how you use it. Ymmv though.

Noticed that they haven't got the water resistant one yet. It must weigh a ton.

Kalvin Kerns

Trusted Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
Have one for my iPhone 6. Yes. It turns the phone into a chunk of rock and far from sexy.

Yes but... It's really not as bad as they used to be. Much sleeker and high quality these days. Blows ZeroLemons away, it's not even close.