Nexus 5 to Samsung S6 - NFC Issue?

pbc

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
Just got my S6 today, and was trying to first perform the battery tips stuff here...

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...mize-battery-life-samsung-galaxy-s6-edge.html

So when I first set it up, it asked me to put my existing phone in NFC Mode, place it back to back with the S6 and wait for the tone. Worked wonderfully and setup all my accounts properly.

I then noted the new software download and downloaded it to my phone and it rebooted. Then, like the above link suggests, I powered off and went into Recovery Mode, deleted the cache and performed a factory reset.

Started again at the setup screen, but this time when I heard the beep after placing my Nexus 5 back to back with the phone, nothing happened? I can't seem to get them to pair with each other? Any ideas?

Also, how do I get to the wifi settings noted in the first part of the battery post, as I don't see any options in my wifi for turning off wifi calling, nor do I see "Smart network and Scanning Always Available (last 2 in Wifi Settings),"?

Thanks!

pbc

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
bump ... any assistance would be appreciated. For some reason I thought the phone would just restore from my Nexus 5 back up via gmail. But doesn't seem to work..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress