annoying contact question

Linda Fine

May 31, 2015
Visit site
why do I have a zillion contacts on my phone, but can't find them on gmail.com in order to eliminate them?

thanks for your help. (I've just disconnected the syncing feature on my phone, so that will help in the future. But I'd like to eliminate the other zillion remaining on my phone).

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums! Is the device new? Did you have the contacts transferred from one device to the other?

John Woo1

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
I guess those zillions contacts are synced from Facebook or any community site u are using. Go into Settings - Accounts and turn of contacts sync on Facebook or any community sites account and just have Gmail to sync contacts or any u want the phone to sync contacts with.

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Go to Contacts app and in its settings look for the "Contacts to display" option and select only your Google account, there you'll have only your Google Contacts appearing if they appears there you must see them on your Google account also.

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Go to Contacts app and in its settings look for the "Contacts to display" option and select only your Google account, there you'll have only your Google Contacts appearing if they appears there you must see them on your Google account also.

That would be the correct answer sir! :)

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samii