Headphone volume/sound drops/changes at the beginning of songs when track is skipped

Andy Bell

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

Just thought I'd post and see if anyone else has had the same issue?

I use Spotify as my music app, every time I set a playlist going and skip the track, at the beginning of the next song either the sound volume drops slightly or a different EQ setting kicks in as the sound changes slightly, it happens within a split second of the song starting.

If I let the song play to the end and the next song comes on automatically it doesn't happen.

Cheers, Andy.

Andy Bell

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Seems to be the EQ, if its set to anything other than 'Normal' I can hear the drop.

It seems the songs kick off in 'Normal' and then the EQ setting kicks in after a split second and this is what the change in sound is. Only seems to be when songs are skipped though.

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site
i did on sporitify but i also think that spotify is kinda cheating you anyway by letting music play as you wish on the computer rather than the phone but ig thats how they make there money into buying premium so regardless i just find downloading the music to the music app is better but you can try going into settings and setting up your adaptive hearing

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress