Galaxy S6 models - choosing

Ahmad998

Aug 17, 2015
Visit site
Hello AC members,
Recently, I've been searching for a good phone to buy, I watched many reviews about many smartphones such as the Galaxy S6, Asus Zenfone 2, LG G4, iPhone 6 and even Nexus 6. But my eyes caught the incredible Galaxy S6's features and well in the videos I watched it was amazingly fast but in the internet I saw people asking how to fix lags and even having serious battery draining problems. Currently I'm using a Galaxy S3, I want to order one from eBay but there are many models for the Galaxy S6 and I don't know the difference between any of them so please tell me. I heard that it's about networks or something like that, is that true? I live in Israel - using Golan Telecom. My two questions are:

1) The difference between models and which one is best for where I live? Israel - using Golan Telecom.

2) Should I go for the Galaxy S5 or the Galaxy S6? Since many people reporting issues.

Thank you. (Sorry for my English, it's my third language)

Posted via the Android Central App

Ray3613

May 25, 2015
Visit site
I guess if you could wait, there's note 5, s6 edge+ nd the nexus 5 2015 comin up by October if the cost doesn't matter, nd now that the s6 price has come down, it will be a great choice, along with the lg g4, according to which ever ui suits you, lg g4 also cost a lot less nd is worth it with expandable memory and removable battery. S6 batterys gonna be an issue as I can't last it a day unless it's on standby. I basically don't like the zenfone so I'm staying out of it. Iphone 6s is also on its way with a month or two. So it's completely your choice. For the phones now in market, g4, s6, nd i6 will be anyhow be a great choice.

Ahmad998

Aug 17, 2015
Visit site
I guess if you could wait, there's note 5, s6 edge+ nd the nexus 5 2015 comin up by October if the cost doesn't matter, nd now that the s6 price has come down, it will be a great choice, along with the lg g4, according to which ever ui suits you, lg g4 also cost a lot less nd is worth it with expandable memory and removable battery. S6 batterys gonna be an issue as I can't last it a day unless it's on standby. I basically don't like the zenfone so I'm staying out of it. Iphone 6s is also on its way with a month or two. So it's completely your choice. For the phones now in market, g4, s6, nd i6 will be anyhow be a great choice.

Thank you. But I want an S6 idk I like it so the battery issues happen in most or all devices? And please answer the 'models' question.

Ahmad998

Aug 17, 2015
Visit site
Seriously? No answers? So 'Android Central' simply cannot answer two basic questions? Mm I get it.. so pathetic.

anon(8410015)

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Seriously? No answers? So 'Android Central' simply cannot answer two basic questions? Mm I get it.. so pathetic.

Calm down you child. I can't advise you because I don't live in Israel and I will bet very few people here do. If you simply mean Edge vs Normal S6 then get whichever you like the look of.

S5 vs S6? Do you NEED waterproof/removable battery/SD card? If you answer yes just get the S5 but if not get the newer S6.

Don't be so quick to insult because you don't get an answer as soon as you ask, that is the mentality of a child.

Ahmad998

Aug 17, 2015
Visit site
Calm down you child. I can't advise you because I don't live in Israel and I will bet very few people here do. If you simply mean Edge vs Normal S6 then get whichever you like the look of.

S5 vs S6? Do you NEED waterproof/removable battery/SD card? If you answer yes just get the S5 but if not get the newer S6.

Don't be so quick to insult because you don't get an answer as soon as you ask, that is the mentality of a child.

Eh, first calling me a child and then saying that I insulted? It doesn't look like an insult to me, if so I'm sorry about that.

Anyway, so basically to you the S5 and the S6 look the same? The S6 is faster than the S5 the difference isn't just removable battery and SD card.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty