Touch Wiz has stopped working

dpomerance

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
A few hours after a reboot, I will get the message TouchWiz has stopped working. I punch OK and life goes on. Can't seem to tell anything really different, the phone continues to work more or less as always, so does anyone have any idea what this is all about?

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
I wen't over and tried all those solutions and nothing is working. Still having touchwiz crash.

Anyone else have any ideas on what would be causing this?

dpomerance

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
Same for me. Still get it once and then it doesn't come back until the next time I boot the phone. Don't notice anything not working after I punch okay on the failed message. Does anyone know what stops working because everything seems to continue working fine after I punch out the message.

Dogs OfWar

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
I've been getting this too. Usually after a period of inactivity, wake up the phone and TouchWiz crashes. Doesn't seem to hurt anything beyond being a little annoying. I'm on the AT&T variant.

williams448

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Same here. Google now launcher was crashing so many times yesterday, that I had to go back to stock launcher,& touchwiz is doing it today. Not sure what's up.

I have also had a bad Bluetooth battery drain a well. Factory reset hasn't fixed either problem.

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meer