Tasker Samsung S6: keep screen on when locked?

A

AC Question

tasker samsung s6: keep screen on when locked

I would like to keep the lockscreen on longer to read the alerts and weather on the lockscreen without putting the finger on the screen every time on the Samsung s6 edge.
Is this possible with tasker?
I know one can keep the screen on in a certain app but on the lockscreen?

Then when the screen stays on i would like to turn it of without the button on the right site on the Samsung maybe thru a shortcut so let the Phone sleep with a shortcut?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: tasker samsung s6: keep screen on when locked

Welcome to the forums. Can you give an example of where/when you would like this to happen? I don't think Tasker can do exactly what you want, but there may be a different way to do it.

corne123

Feb 10, 2016
Visit site

Hi,

I mean when the phone is sleeping and i turn it on the lockscreen appears, on the lockscreen there are notifications or some other things i want to put on the notification screen and would like to read that without the screen goiing off again so fast. I have set face recognision but that does not work to well, can this be helped with tasker or another method keep lock screen on when reading?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

Unless there is an option to change the lock screen timeout in settings>display, probably not.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty