Whatsapp not worrking after Android 6 update

shafraz1986

Apr 13, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

I have Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-920F

I recently updated from Andriod 5.1.1 to 6.0.1. After this update my whatsapp and viber calls are dropping after few seconds.
I tried to change app permissions and power saving features, but didnt solve it.

Please let me know if anyone can help

Thanks...

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I recently updated from Andriod 5.1.1 to 6.0.1. After this update my whatsapp and viber calls are dropping after few seconds.
I tried to change app permissions and power saving features, but didnt solve it.

Thanks...

Have you tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling?

fzfz fz

Apr 15, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

Thanks...

Hi, just now I joined this forum to help you bcuz I had the same issues and Google it and I found you having the same issue lol.

Anyway I called my network customer service. And they gave the solution.

Go to ur Whatsapp "settings" then "data usage " then down there just remove the click ✔ on "low data usage". I did it and it worked fine with me now. If you still face the same problem call ur network's customer service. :)

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Hi, just now I joined this forum to help you bcuz I had the same issues and Google it and I found you having the same issue lol.

Anyway I called my network customer service. And they gave the solution.

Go to ur Whatsapp "settings" then "data usage " then down there just remove the click ✔ on "low data usage". I did it and it worked fine with me now. If you still face the same problem call ur network's customer service. :)

If I called my network provider for a Whatsapp issue, they would tell me to go F myself.

Shah Rah

Apr 18, 2016
Visit site
Hi! Captain here! First off... Marshmallow sucks balls...
What you would like to try is to head into settings>Applications>Applications manager>Whatsapp>Permissions and activate all of them.
Then after that DO NOT ACTIVATE POWER SAVING MODE! Some bug is forcing power saving mode to kill any active threads that is hogging your internet during sleep mode... Hope that helps

David Cooper8

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site
Hi! Captain here! First off... Marshmallow sucks balls...
What you would like to try is to head into settings>Applications>Applications manager>Whatsapp>Permissions and activate all of them.
Then after that DO NOT ACTIVATE POWER SAVING MODE! Some bug is forcing power saving mode to kill any active threads that is hogging your internet during sleep mode... Hope that helps

Cool thanks, I activated contact permissions only and everything worked again.