Hi i am having a panic attack!!

sora214

Sep 22, 2016
Visit site
My Samsung Galaxy S6, while I was taking a screenshot just froze and went black. I've tried the home & volume up & power button method, but it does absolutely nothing. But if I press the volume button it appears to be on, it charges and such, and when I press the home button the side buttons light up so I don't see the problem!? DYING BECAUSE I'VE HAD THIS PHONE FOR NOT EVEN TWO MONTHS

Last edited:

dollface

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
My Samsung Galaxy S6, while I was taking a screenshot just froze and went black. I've tried the home & volume up & power button method, but it does absolutely nothing. But if I press the volume button it appears to be on, it charges and such, and when I press the home button the side buttons light up so I don't see the problem!? DYING BECAUSE I'VE HAD THIS PHONE FOR NOT EVEN TWO MONTHS

UPDATE: tried again and now it's just lifeless fml

I thought it was the power button and volume Down button together to do a reset?

D.P.G.

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Either the display is defective $250.00 repair or the connector came loose about $50.00 repair. If you bought it from an official retailer Samsung has a 1 year warrantee unless it got wet if not this is a good lesson why you should. For the panic attach breathing into a paper bag should help with that.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty