Sd card connector for galaxy s6 32gb

El Sparko

Jan 30, 2017
Visit site
I was disappointed that the Samsung Galaxy S6 32Gb has no slot for an external SD Card. Normally 32Gb (actually about 20Gb when you take into account how much the system uses - plus all the bloody bloatware we all hate so much, but that's another movie altogether!). Anyway, I've found this great little device for connecting an external SD Card, and other things as well, to my Galaxy S6 32Gb. It's called the "Smart Reader". I'm unsure of the maker but it says "Made in China" on the box. I got it on eBay, so I guess if you search Smart Reader on there you should find it. As well as using it to connect an SD card, you can attach any USB device also, like a mouse, keyboard, USB flash drive etc etc. It's a really nice little item to have if you're looking for a way to transfer files to and from an external SD Card.
I hope this helps someone out there.
El Sparko.
Bristol.
BS10 6SA.

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Yes indeed, that was not a popular move by Samsung! The device sounds great, I sometimes plug in a flash drive to back stuff up to using the adapter they supply.. It doesn't do sd cards tho, so your gadget fills that gap. 😎

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez