Why can't i quick charge or transfer data files?

JoleEh

May 3, 2017
Visit site
A few months ago my quick charge stopped working, i strangely might up fixing ut by reseting my phone. However a few days ago it went away again and im back to charging my phone in 3 hours.

But thats not all. For almost a year i have not been able to transfear files from my computer to my phone and vise versa. It just does not show up. I have gone into developer setting and checked MTP and all that but it does not help. My usb stick does not work eather(i use a usb converter), it just says something like "usb connector connected".

Is there any hope?

Mr Mendelli

Dec 19, 2016
Visit site
A few months ago my quick charge stopped working, i strangely might up fixing ut by reseting my phone. However a few days ago it went away again and im back to charging my phone in 3 hours.

But thats not all. For almost a year i have not been able to transfear files from my computer to my phone and vise versa. It just does not show up. I have gone into developer setting and checked MTP and all that but it does not help. My usb stick does not work eather(i use a usb converter), it just says something like "usb connector connected".

Is there any hope?
I cannot help you with your quick charge problem, but I'm in the process of creating my file transfer guide. It will cover everything you'll need to do in order to transfer data between an android device and a PC. I will reply with a hyperlink when it's done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member