Loud static noise when making calls

ericho803

May 31, 2017
Visit site
My Samsung Galaxy S6 is experiencing an issue where a loud continuous static noise is heard after a call connects (either making or receiving calls). This makes it impossible to hear the person on the other line. This happens randomly but seems to be happening more often than not. Doesn't appear to be a speaker issue as it is fine when calling through WhatsApp. I have also replaced the SIM card but issue remains. Does anyone know what might be causing this, does my phone need to be replaced? Thanks.

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Best advice I can go with is try to isolate when and where the noise is occurring. As you say its random, I would its some type of interference and maybe not a problem with the phone. Does it happen in certain locations, is there something else nearby running, does someone else with a different phone have the same problem? Just for kicks, try installing a different dialer app from the Play store and use that for awhile. Do everything you can to try and isolate it and give a report back here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez