Galaxy S6 blue LED, black screen etc.

antepannte

Jun 26, 2017
Visit site
Hello guys,

I have read a few threads that already exist about this issue, and I am a bit frustrated that the fixes that exists doesn’t work for me.

I have a Galaxy S6, had it for quiet some time. Got up this morning, ate my breakfast and used my phone as always, no problems here. Got to work, took it out of my pocket to see a black screen and blue pulsing light on the LED-indicator. The phone does not respond to any button pushes, the screen is black, BUT, it occasionally flickers with a white stripe of light on the right side of the screen. This happens when I try some button combinations. I have tried all the button combos like Volume down + Power button, Volume down + Home screen + Power Button etc etc but it does not do it for me. I get nothing on the screen except for the white light that flickers, no startup, no Samsung logo, nothing.

I have been able to turn it complete off (I think). The blue LED lights disappears and when I put the phone in a charger the red LED-light appears that indicates that the phone is being charged. Please note that I have charged it to green light meaning the battery should be at 100%.

Any pro tips?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! What happens if you press and hold Power and Vol Down for at least 15 seconds, maybe even as long a 30 seconds?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana