Open legal draft to Samsung regarding S7 Active water damage faults (ALL Active users please read)

jlczl

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
I just got this phone for my son a few months ago and ofcourse he dropped it and the screen cracked and spider. Now nobody will help me. They tell me to put an insurance claim in. And I don't agree being that the only reason I purchased this phone was because of the durability of it... Can we say False advertisement?!?

He dropped it and the screen cracked and spidered? The drop resulted in the crack right? I don't see how that's false advertising. It's a durable phone but it's not indestructible.

I've dropped my S7 Active and it has been fine but one time I dropped my S5 Active the screen cracked. There is too many variables on the surface and the angle that these things happen.

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
He dropped it and the screen cracked and spidered? The drop resulted in the crack right? I don't see how that's false advertising. It's a durable phone but it's not indestructible.

I've dropped my S7 Active and it has been fine but one time I dropped my S5 Active the screen cracked. There is too many variables on the surface and the angle that these things happen.

Totally agree... they're extremely rugged but not totally indestructible! Put in the insurance claim and get it over with!

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
So is there a way to determine your S7A's date of manufacture? Not seeing a discernable dom on box label.

Edit: Found it via the 'Samsung Info app'

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty