Nougat Icons?

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I asked already in a couple of other places but it might just be related to our phones. I tried getting some different Icon Packs since I updated to Nougat and there were several packs on Playstore I liked that were labeled "New" - when I tried to install them (every one) I got a message that said "WARNING: This Package may not work with newer versions of Android OS! This may cause data loss!" Of course, I immediately hit "Uninstall". Just wondering if anyone has seen any packs that have been updated yet for Nougat or should I just sit back and wait a few weeks for the Developers to have some time to catch up? Thanks...

03/10/17 - 11:55 PM - NOTE: Tonight, after doing a Samsung Cloud Backup, I installed three of the Icon Packs that were giving me the errors I mentioned above! All three of them worked fine!!! I guess The error is more of a Disclaimer than anything else! :) CYA! :)

Last edited:

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
I got stealth icon pack years ago, and since I don't like N icons, I installed it again. It works fine with my S7 and Nova launcher.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87