Ordered the Poetic Revolution for the s7

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I'm probably going to ship my level 4 incipio back. I got no need for it since none of the tempered glass or stick on screen protectors work on these phones and it's too risky carrying them without protection for the glass.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
The price has already dropped down to $12.99 I might order one.

I think that is if you order from poetic on Amazon. I ordered mine through amazon and paid a few bucks more. I'd rather order through Amazon, more trusted.

the Note 5 and Iphone 6s is similar to the S7 one except it doesn't have the kickstand or dumb loop on top. It's supposed to work with wireless charging too Poetic told me when I emailed them a month ago asking about it. Very similar to a Defender protection wise maybe slightly better but the material is TPU and harder but very durable. The screen protector also fits very tight so no dust should get in it if it's anything like the one I had for the Note 5 and it's very responsive. it wouldn't work with your ZAG glass though. You would have to rip the glass off.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I got it delivered today. It looks like the Note 5 one I got however it's a lot thinner and cheap made. I don't think I'm going to be rocking this case. I think I'll stick to the Defender or the Incipio level 5. A bit disappointed because the Note 5 one and S6 one were great quality but this version is thinner and seems cheap and wouldn't reduce shock that much.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I got it delivered today. It looks like the Note 5 one I got however it's a lot thinner and cheap made. I don't think I'm going to be rocking this case. I think I'll stick to the Defender or the Incipio level 5. A bit disappointed because the Note 5 one and S6 one were great quality but this version is thinner and seems cheap and wouldn't reduce shock that much.

Glad I didn't order one. :p Can you post a couple of pictures of it anyway? Thanks.

Blues, did you try the Lifeprooof for the S7?

If the touch sensitivity was not so bad on the Zagg Curve, it and the Defender would have been the perfect combo.
I'm still thinking about going back to it sooner or later. :-\

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Glad I didn't order one. :p Can you post a couple of pictures of it anyway? Thanks.

Blues, did you try the Lifeprooof for the S7?

If the touch sensitivity was not so bad on the Zagg Curve, it and the Defender would have been the perfect combo.
I'm still thinking about going back to it sooner or later. :-\

Here is a pic I took. I got it just before I went to work today and too tired to install it right now. Like I said the outer TPU is really thin. Lower quality than the Note 5 one which I liked.

This is so irritating it's hard to find a GOOD durable, heavy duty case. The Iphone has all sorts of cases to choose from.

t056hs.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87