Cases for the S7 edge

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
I got my Spigen today. I ordered it Thursday night on Amazon and got it today. Just in time to use possibly on Tuesday if I get my new S7 Edge.

kyleay

Feb 26, 2016
Visit site
Do you mean like the Spigen cases? I think a lot of us are getting those. I ordered this one.

You could always get a wallet case if you want lots of protection. I normally get one of those, but I decided I wanted something different for this phone. I always feel like my wallet cases get in the way of my ability to easily use the camera. That being said, I always feel like my phone is well protected in those cases.

Thanks for the replies. The Spices wouldn't cover the edge glass. I don't like the idea of opening a wallet case each time - or a case that doesn't cover the edge glass. A buddy dropped his Edge on the edge of a table and it cracked the glass... That curved glass is just too exposed for me. Think I'll get the regular S7, but I'd really like that bigger battery! :-(
--Kyle

hokie_prof

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
With a wallet case, how does phone attach to it?
I think I want one for when I don't want to carry my handbag.
I'm thinking I will order several different ones. Wallet style and others, probably from Amazon to see which one I like.
I'm just concerned with screen edge if dropped. Wish they made the large size on flat screen. :) .

Posted from Android Central

I think it varies with the wallet case you buy. The ones that I've had in the past have had a plastic case within the wallet. The phone (or tablet) snapped into the plastic. I like that kind and I've found them to be reliable.

I've had Roo-case wallet-style cases for my tablets. They've held up very well. I've never had one for a phone, but they've made one for the S7 Edge. It looks like it won't be available until late April though. That stinks.

http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-rooCASE-Prestige-Detachable-Magnetic/dp/B01BG2EMPE/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1456671882&sr=8-9&keywords=roo+case+samsung+s7+edge

rkkeller

Feb 28, 2016
Visit site
I am planning to go as minimal as possible as the Edge looks so fantastic. I can't see putting it in an Otterbox Defender or anything like that or it will just look like any other Android phone.

Steemlives

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
Just received my case, in time for tomorrow's delivery :D ... Got the Spigen Liquid Crystal slim & soft case. I wanted something very minimal since Id like to enjoy the aesthetics of the S7 edge. This thing is perfect.

IMG_20160228_101633_zpsli3ozsyk.jpg

IMG_20160228_101714_zpsagbmarpa.jpg

JAG21979

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
Just picked up the Spigen Neo Hybrid Chrystal, with the silver bumper. I've had one for the last 3 phones I've owned. Only bad thing about the case is that it's not easy to put on and take off.

shea-bird

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Easy decision for me. Once I tried the Nillkin frosted (matte) case, never looked back. By far the best feeling, fitting, and slimmest case I have ever tried on my phones. It's available and ships April 15th from amazon.

If nobody has used their cases, they are amazing and cheap (ish). Highly recommended. They are not the msot protective but have survived multiple drops on my Note 4 and M8. Will be slapping one on the S7 edge. Nillkin FTW

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo