S7 edge screen protectors

thunderbomb

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Anyone who is looking for a nice quality HD screen protector for their s7 edge, look no further. I've started a new thread to alert owners. I've went through 3 HD wet install Zagg brand each one bubbling and peeling up a day or so after install at my local Zagg location (they say wait 24hrs before putting a case on it, and when you do it bubbles up almost immediatley). After that I tried the glass curve from Zagg as well, turned out to be junk as it popped off and wouldn't stick back on 3 hours after install and mind you I didn't even put it in a case yet. I did some online research and found Skinomi brand wet install HD and was advertised as case friendly. Box of 2 for $7.85. Installed it last night about 6pm and put it into my Otterbox Symmetry case about 8 this morning. Can't even tell there is one on my phone and never peeled up like the Zagg that peeled up the instant I put it into a case, Symmetry or Commuter from Otterbox. Very happy so far. Very easy to do, took under 10 mins and watch the video and or read the instructions before install. received_1844840305747043.jpeg