private mode and SD card

A

AC Question

i recently installed a nougat custom rom on my s7 edge,decided i didnt like it so reinstalled stock nougat,
I had about 3Gb of photo,s and video,s on my SD card from original phone marshmallow rom on private mode and now i cant see them when i put phone into private even though there still there because the SD shows theres an extra unaccountable 3Gb missing,i even formatted card but still that 3GB down,
anybody know how i can get them back or where they actually are? i would have thought formatting would have erased everything

Bosbouer

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Not really sure what you want to achieve here. But if you want to get the 3gb on the sd card available again, remove the card from the phone insert in a card reader coupled to a windows PC. Back data /files you want to keep to a folder on the PC. THEN format the card in Windows using Fit 32 file system. Do a full format. This should restore the full data availability. Reinsert the card in the phone and switch the phone back on. In settings go to Device Maintenance>storage. In the overflow menu(3 dots righthand top of screen) go to storage settings, tap sd card and then format. When finished connect to the PC and copy the data/files back to the sd card.

humaurasiddique

Jul 30, 2017
Visit site
I have some important audio recordings and a few photos with videos saved in my private mode. But unfortunately , I can't remember the password set by me to enter my private mood . How can I get my password or a replaced one to be able to enter my private mode?