Post homescreen screenshots taken on your Samsung S7 Edge!

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I have never used another launcher before ever but I downloaded Nova but where do I get the hearts icon pack is it the one that cost $1.30? Thanks! Also how do I go back to the Samsung touch whiz or whatever i had when I 1st got the phone?. I got it to go back to touch whiz by going into apps and taking it off default. I just have never used aluancher before but that is cute I may still try it.

THANK YOU!
It is nova launcher with the hearts icon pack.

Last edited:

alhc78

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I have never used another launcher before ever but I downloaded Nova but where do I get the hearts icon pack is it the one that cost $1.30? Thanks! Also how do I go back to the Samsung touch whiz or whatever i had when I 1st got the phone?. I got it to go back to touch whiz by going into apps and taking it off default. I just have never used aluancher before but that is cute I may still try it.
Yes that is the pack I got. And yes, go back into the settings and change your default back to touch whiz home.
I have had purchased nova prime years ago but this is the first time I set it up and actually use it. Not planing to go back to default any time soon. After playing with it a bit I've got it figured out and there is a lot to love about it!

nunyazz

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
Screenshot_20160405-101545_zpsnvnxna0e.png

Nice and clean.
Nova with Hole icons

nunyazz

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
Ok so one more question so I got Nova Launcher so once you get it than you just search the play store for icon packs is that it? Like above I know her heart ones cost $130 but yours are cool too.

Yes, that's it. Search 'Icon Pack'. 99% of them will work with Nova. It should say something about compatibility in the notes.
Here is the link for mine:
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ls?id=com.thaphlash.hole&hl=en&token=f9VhrdgI

There are plenty of free packs to try.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez