My T-Mobile s7 edge came in!

ttieder

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I got mine in is anyone else experiencing any lag? I am when scrolling but otherwise the phone is great

Posted via the Android Central App

malikshuman

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
How is the fingerprint sensor? Any improvements over the S6/Note 5? Anybody able to compare it to the Nexus 6P or iPhone 6S?

Fingerprint scanner seems to be just as accurate and fast as the note 5 scanner, which is a good thing

malikshuman

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
do they pack a sim card with the phone or no? I'm moving from a note 4 which uses micro and pretty sure this is a nano. if it doesn't have a sim I guess I have to go to store to grab one, if that's the case any idea if they provide the sim free?

Tmobile did include a sim with mine

kalinskym

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
What new S7 edge panels are there available in the store, I'll heard about a RAM usage panel that covers the side of the edge only when in-use and EdgeBoard

malikshuman

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Impressions of battery life?

Battery life has been good for me so far today, but I've been cooped up in the library studying, so I haven't used it much. I'm at 91% at about 4 hours unplugged. I'll post impressions on the battery life tomorrow night after I've had a real days use with it

Custnam

May 23, 2012
Visit site
Got my silver S7 Edge yesterday. Still havent opened it. Getting a screen protector later today and want it fully protected before I even use it. Pretty stoked.

dmlv

May 11, 2013
Visit site
wow...just got a text from tmobile with a ups tracking #. i pre ordered late afternoon on the 23rd mt. black edge.
i really love tmob....i will say when i was w att they would sometimes ship a day or two early...sometimes that is.

malikshuman

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Got my silver S7 Edge yesterday. Still havent opened it. Getting a screen protector later today and want it fully protected before I even use it. Pretty stoked.

I'm going naked. My urban armor gear case won't be coming in for a week. Guess you could say I'm living life on the edge

Custnam

May 23, 2012
Visit site
LOL. I like using front and rear clear screen protectors and keeping it looking naked, but actually having some protection. Hate scratches with a passion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non