05-03-2017 07:33 PM
4,281 ... 1011121314 ...
tools
    When I submitted my info for my free VR on March 9th I did not see an offer for a $100 gift card. I submitted my receipt, and all required information to receive the free VR that Samsung was offering to all folks that preordered their S7s. After checking in on the promotions page Samsung has set up and noticing the 'updates' to the fine print, I've decided to order my VR and pay for it myself. I noticed today that shipping of the promotional "free" VRs has been pushed back to "May and potentially summer of 2016". The $100.00 won't break me. Not sure if it's too late to change my submission form from VR to $100 gift but at this point, I'm pretty discouraged into making any extra effort in pursuing any kind of 'free offer' from Samsung. I enjoy my S7 and the service I receive from US Cellular is what it should be. But somewhere along the line, someone dropped the ball with this "Free VR offer". I still expect to receive my VR..... someday..... and I will provide feedback where/when it is appropriate. And yes, for what it's worth, I never expected my free VR to arrive any earlier than the 4 to 6 week timeframe that was originally quoted from Samsung.
    03-21-2016 10:52 AM
    Your ability or lack of ability to submit for S2 does not make sense. They base it on the LOC code... I'm assuming you were either not using the correct link that has S2 and VR or .... -- good for you that you found a rep who was clueless as well but in a good way.
    I was using the correct link (it was right on Verizon's site, though it's gone now that the promotion is over). Back when I tried to submit, the site that the Verizon link sent me to had a drop down list on the landing page, where you had to choose between (and I'm paraphrasing slightly here) "online/phone", or "in-store". If you chose the "online/phone" option, then the next page would let you choose between an S2 and a VR, but if you chose "in-store" from the drop down list, the next page didn't give you a choice - it just said you would get the VR,

Regardless, I'm glad I found a Verizon CSR who was willing to take care of it for me without having to hassle with Samsung or their 3rd party promotion administrator. It's possible that the reason she was so accommodating is because I connected to the chat directly through the Verizon Business portal - I really don't know whether Verizon, internally, handles business accounts differently than they do personal accounts.
    03-21-2016 10:58 AM
    I submitted the my device information and currently in "Fulfillment pending" status. does anyone know what it means ? .
    Thank you.
    03-21-2016 11:15 AM
    I submitted the my device information and currently in "Fulfillment pending" status. does anyone know what it means ? .
    Thank you.
    Just that you are now waiting for them to fulfill the offer
    venkatshashank likes this.
    03-21-2016 11:25 AM
    So those wanting the vr headset it might be faster going for the $100 offer and order it from Samsung. They have free shipping on orders over $50, but you'll probably have to pay tax. Might be worth it if you don't want to wait so long for it.
    you'll lose out on the app bundle they are offering it looks like if you go that route though
    03-21-2016 11:41 AM
    you'll lose out on the app bundle they are offering it looks like if you go that route though
    If the free VR does eventually show up at some point, the coupon code for the 6 free games will be in that package and they give you 30 days to redeem the coupon and download the 6 free games. Shouldn't matter 'what' VR device you use to do that with where the games are downloaded into your own private Oculus account. As far as I understand. Although, if Oculus is paying attention, and I sign into my Oculus account with a VR, they may assume that's the VR I received free and that might start the 30 day timer. hmm... I'll update this post when I sign in with my 'self purchased' VR this week.
    03-21-2016 11:47 AM
    If the free VR does eventually show up at some point, the coupon code for the 6 free games will be in that package and they give you 30 days to redeem the coupon and download the 6 free games. Shouldn't matter 'what' VR device you use to do that with where the games are downloaded into your own private Oculus account. As far as I understand. Although, if Oculus is paying attention, and I sign into my Oculus account with a VR, they may assume that's the VR I received free and that might start the 30 day timer. hmm... I'll update this post when I sign in with my 'self purchased' VR this week.
    please do, the whole app bundle thing is oddly vague in what you get and how exactly it works, so i'd be curious to see if that worked.
    03-21-2016 11:55 AM
    My status changed back to "Your submission is currently under review." Err...
    It changed back to "Fulfillment pending." With that, I'm no longer going to comment on these status changes until I either get a rejection notice or have the product in hand. Good luck all, and my suggestion: don't check every day. You'll just drive yourself crazy. Enjoy life and only act if you do get some sort of communication from them.
    03-21-2016 01:12 PM
    I really don't know whether Verizon, internally, handles business accounts differently than they do personal accounts.
    They definitely do. I had to return my phone for a replacement because the camera was crashing and then sent me one next day even though it was supposedly back ordered. They also sent me the S2 with it for the inconvenience because they assumed the promo would get screwed up with the new phone. They've always bent over backwards to help me with the business account.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-21-2016 02:22 PM
    I chose the S2 watch, I just checked and it says "Fulfillment pending"
    03-21-2016 02:31 PM
    It changed back to "Fulfillment pending." With that, I'm no longer going to comment on these status changes until I either get a rejection notice or have the product in hand. Good luck all, and my suggestion: don't check every day. You'll just drive yourself crazy. Enjoy life and only act if you do get some sort of communication from them.
    don't leave too much up to them. they've rejected claims on other promotions and ever contacted the customer. they change terms of the promotion and also the status page when it benefits them.

i'm not saying check every day, but don't wait for them to contact you. prizelogic is a horrible horrible company.
    STARGATE and hksscom like this.
    03-21-2016 03:05 PM
    Mine says fulfillment pending, and I got the confirmation email, but I don't recall ever putting in my address, do they just go based off the address on the receipt you submitted?
    03-22-2016 10:11 AM
    Does anyone else question the fact that the offer for the 6 free game bundle from Oculus expires on April 20th, which is, in my case, EXACTLY 6 weeks from March 9th which was when I submitted my request for my free Gear VR. So, if it takes upwards of 6 weeks just to APPROVE my submission, I'm out the six free games because the downloads for those games will no longer be available after April 20th. Even if the VR is shipped overnight which, at this point, might be expecting too much. LOL
    I've tried looking for the 'Oculus App' through the Google Play store to download the games before the deadline, but it doesn't exist 'until' you plug it into the gear VR. With all that understood, I would like to believe we will all receive our VRs BEFORE April 20th.
    I noticed the same thing a few days ago and I'm going to be more than a little upset if I don't get the free game bundle because of the incomptence of this company that Samsung has hired to do this. In the end, it is Samsung's fault. The free VR Gear should have at least been shipped with all of the pre-orders.
    Oculus updated the terms and conditions to change the expiration date to, "Then, you must download the Oculus app and activate your Oculus account on your Eligible Product by 11:59:59 p.m. Pacific Time on April 20, 2016, or within 30 days of receiving your Eligible Product, whichever is later.'

I will post the link to the T&C in my next post as I currently only have 9 posts.
    Zeusman1988 and hksscom like this.
    03-22-2016 10:35 AM
    The new Oculus terms & conditions can be found at https://www.oculus.com/en-us/terms/s...ontent-bundle/.
    Zeusman1988 likes this.
    03-22-2016 10:38 AM
    I chose the S2 watch, I just checked and it says "Fulfillment pending"
    My status for the Gear S2 is also "Fulfillment pending" has been now for a week but I never received a confirmation email as of yet.
    03-22-2016 11:08 AM
    Did you have to put in an address for it to ship to when you first signed up for the promotion? I don't recall ever having to
    03-22-2016 11:13 AM
    Did you have to put in an address for it to ship to when you first signed up for the promotion? I don't recall ever having to
    I think they use the address on the invoice you upload
    03-22-2016 11:43 AM
    I redeemed my offer for the S2 but bought a new Gear VR off of ebay for $72 including shipping. It didnt have a 6 game bundle code but when I started up the VR for the first time and made an account it gave me the 6 game bundle right away It was easy
    03-22-2016 12:07 PM
    Oculus updated the terms and conditions to change the expiration date to, "Then, you must download the Oculus app and activate your Oculus account on your Eligible Product by 11:59:59 p.m. Pacific Time on April 20, 2016, or within 30 days of receiving your Eligible Product, whichever is later.'

I will post the link to the T&C in my next post as I currently only have 9 posts.

Ok, great! Thanks for letting me know they changed their T&C to recognize the April 20th date could be an issue. Thanks for letting me know!
    03-22-2016 12:14 PM
    Anyone know the approximate time from fulfillment pending to actual shipping?
    03-22-2016 01:11 PM
    Anyone know the approximate time from fulfillment pending to actual shipping?
    I don't believe anyone knows this. If you go to the promotions page it states that shipping and delivery times have been pushed back to May and potentially summer of 2016.
    03-22-2016 01:15 PM
    I don't believe anyone knows this. If you go to the promotions page it states that shipping and delivery times have been pushed back to May and potentially summer of 2016.
    Yes that's a fact , I read it myself when Samsung Revised Terms few days ago.

03-22-2016 01:35 PM
    I bought my s7 edge 3-15-16 and registered 3-18-16 (got a rejection email at first using the receipt in the box. Then used invoice receipt and the next day the status went to fullfilment pending). I sent an email 3-19-16 concerning the rejection and just got an email today saying,"
    Thank you for your inquiry. We are happy to confirm that your receipt submission has been accepted, and that no further action is required at this time. Further status updates will be sent to you via email-- if you cannot locate these updates we recommend that you check your spam or junk mail folder as these updates will be automatically generated and may be filtered out of your inbox. If you have any questions please let us know."

03-22-2016 01:45 PM
    if that is true, I will probably just go ahead and buy a VR
    03-22-2016 02:39 PM
    Does anyone know how long it takes for an email response from them? I emailed them about wanting to change my choice from the VR to the $100 Samsung coupon code because I don't want to wait until Summer for the VR headset.
    03-22-2016 02:47 PM
4,281 ... 1011121314 ...