Gear VR Promotion Success/Failure Thread: please post whether you are successful ...

mzceetee

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
Just checked again and mine changed from "Fulfillment pending," back to "Your submission is currently under review." I hope that's not a bad sign.

Exactly, what happened to mines today, Yesterday:Fulfillment pending, looked today back to "Your submission is currently under review,

Braidlee

Mar 18, 2016
Visit site
Does anyone else question the fact that the offer for the 6 free game bundle from Oculus expires on April 20th, which is, in my case, EXACTLY 6 weeks from March 9th which was when I submitted my request for my free Gear VR. So, if it takes upwards of 6 weeks just to APPROVE my submission, I'm out the six free games because the downloads for those games will no longer be available after April 20th. Even if the VR is shipped overnight which, at this point, might be expecting too much. LOL
I've tried looking for the 'Oculus App' through the Google Play store to download the games before the deadline, but it doesn't exist 'until' you plug it into the gear VR. With all that understood, I would like to believe we will all receive our VRs BEFORE April 20th.

Last edited:

Zeusman1988

Mar 17, 2016
Visit site
Does anyone else question the fact that the offer for the 6 free game bundle from Oculus expires on April 20th, which is, in my case, EXACTLY 6 weeks from March 9th which was when I submitted my request for my free Gear VR. So, if it takes upwards of 6 weeks just to APPROVE my submission, I'm out the six free games because the downloads for those games will no longer be available after April 20th. Even if the VR is shipped overnight which, at this point, might be expecting too much. LOL
I've tried looking for the 'Oculus App' through the Google Play store to download the games before the deadline, but it doesn't exist 'until' you plug it into the gear VR. With all that understood, I would like to believe we will all received our VRs BEFORE April 20th.

I noticed the same thing a few days ago and I'm going to be more than a little upset if I don't get the free game bundle because of the incomptence of this company that Samsung has hired to do this. In the end, it is Samsung's fault. The free VR Gear should have at least been shipped with all of the pre-orders.

mzceetee

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
Seems a lot of getting switched up to pending review from fulfillment, ridiculous you ask me. I called, what was I told, the online website can't keep up with the changes of orders status , however I am still fulfillment even though it's says review pending and more approval emails are going out soon .Anyone has any questions here is the #information Samsung. Prize Logic, United States 1-888-795-6442, M-F 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. ET, or via email at customersupport@prizelogic.com

Posted via the Android Central App

Jukins

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
There is no grounds for any lawsuit. Bwing an impatient entitles customer will never be grounds. Don't know how it'd be bad pr for Samsung they specifically stated quantities were limited there was never any guarantee of anyone getting a freebie start reading that fine print

avgjoe79

Mar 18, 2016
Visit site
if you want to download the vr gear games .
i went to developer dot oculus dot com/downloads/mobile/1.0.0.1/Oculus_Mobile_SDK/ or go to oculus then click developer then downloads and then look for Oculus Mobile SDK
and installed the store .
that was my work around.
i ordered from t mobile right when pre order opened ,
and registered for the promo on the 3rd for some reason it was open 1 day early.
and it say's Fulfillment pending .
hope that help's .

DonnyD520

Mar 1, 2016
Visit site
i had my status switch back as well. if i don't get the vr gear and netflix from t-mobile i'm gunna be pissed

their ads stated you will get these with a new purchase, not you might get these

i switched over from sprint partially because of that extra netflix bonus. if i don't get it, i could have stated where is was. I'm gunna give it the full six weeks they said it may take, and if don't hear anything by then I'm going to the better business bureau

eddiechi

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Not yet, they said it could take 4 to 6 weeks to process, and that's even before shipping, so I'm just sitting back and waiting, if it goes beyond that time frame then I'll start to chomp at the bit hah.

the samsung promo page now says 6-8 weeks for verification after you submit a claim now........ changed from 4-6 weeks

Attachments

• 6-8weeks.JPG
    6-8weeks.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 49

ashmouth

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
the samsung promo page now says 6-8 weeks for verification after you submit a claim now........ changed from 4-6 weeks

They may be having a hard time keeping up with what they have already, maybe that's why some are seeing the reverting of the status on the Vr, mine is still at fulfillment pending, still could be weeks before they ship anything at all so there is that.

eddiechi

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
They may be having a hard time keeping up with what they have already, maybe that's why some are seeing the reverting of the status on the Vr, mine is still at fulfillment pending, still could be weeks before they ship anything at all so there is that.

This was also added to the submission page.......... many have speculated whether it is the bluetooth or 3g version.... vzw has claimed it is the bluetooth version on a number of inquiries but now samsung added this recently...... adding double asterisk to notate this is the 3G version...... that denotation wasn't there previously.......

**Gear S2 suggested retail price is $300. Note: Samsung Gear S2 3G connectivity not available in Alaska. Functionality to make/receive calls will not be available.s2 3g ad.JPG

ashmouth

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
This was also added to the submission page.......... many have speculated whether it is the bluetooth or 3g version.... vzw has claimed it is the bluetooth version on a number of inquiries but now samsung added this recently...... adding double asterisk to notate this is the 3G version...... that denotation wasn't there previously.......

**Gear S2 suggested retail price is $300. Note: Samsung Gear S2 3G connectivity not available in Alaska. Functionality to make/receive calls will not be available.View attachment 220996

That sheds some light on it. I am sure the CS reps were not well informed when making the assumption about the BT vs the 3G, but such is the way that usually goes. My hope is that they get enough to satisfy everyone who pre-ordered and ordered within the timeline needed .

bchildress

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
If you just need the app and are entitled and registered you may be able to get them by using Aptoid to get Oculus Home and login using the Oculus account you registered with.