Gear VR Promotion Success/Failure Thread: please post whether you are successful ...

oks10

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Anyone have Bright points number? Has anyone tried calling them?

Posted via the Android Central App
I didn't call them, but I did find out that if you fill out the "contact us" form for Ingram Micro (who owns Brightpoint) you coincidentally get a random phone call from PrizeLogic offering an update... lol

Jalon Dodson

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
I'm on the phone with Samsung/PrizeLogic support, been on hold for 5 minutes let's hope they're nice

"there are 1 callers ahead of you"
3 minutes later
"there are 37 callers ahead of you"
tf

oks10

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
I'm on the phone with Samsung/PrizeLogic support, been on hold for 5 minutes let's hope they're nice

"there are 1 callers ahead of you"
3 minutes later
"there are 37 callers ahead of you"
tf
Just for future knowledge, the best time to call is around 9am cst. I think that's right when they open. I called once during that time and immediately got through.

Jalon Dodson

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
Just for future knowledge, the best time to call is around 9am cst. I think that's right when they open. I called once during that time and immediately got through.

I got off the phone with PrizeLogic. Basically they told me that it'll stay Preparing for Shipment for the duration of your claim, and you will receive tracking information via e-mail and to be sure to check your spam/junk folder. I had asked her how long it'd take and she said that it could take a week, two weeks, but to allow up to 4-6 weeks. So, I guess I'll just have to wait. I have great application ideas so this will give me time to develop them. Sucks being so impatient, I can't help it! Lol. I just want a Gear VR and I'll be happy.

oks10

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
When is your watches coming any update? I called PL twice and waited like hour of hold time and call failed when there was 15 people ahead of me >_<
I have no idea when the watches will be on their way. I'll probably email them a few days after FDM shows they received the VR's back. They just told me they couldn't process the swap until they had those back first.

AEJ123

Apr 26, 2016
Visit site
Jalon you just submitted for them right? You are the fathers day one.
This forum is 99.9% all submitters from the March promotion! We have been waiting for VRS and S2s since March 8th to now. Do not expect your VRS for awhile! Best advice is forget about them and they will magically show up as a sweet surprise one random day in months.
We have gotten the 4 to 6 weeks wait time, there is 4 levels of approval is their next reason on delay, then they will tell you 6 to 8 weeks from the last approval date, then after that it is the due to how popular the promotion was there has been a delay and we have no f* clue when you will get it. So good luck, but just know you are talking to a ton of pissed off people on here who have waited 14 weeks with still nothing.

Jalon Dodson

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
Jalon you just submitted for them right? You are the fathers 3day one.
This forum is 99.9% all submitters from the March promotion! We have been waiting for VRS and S2s since March 8th to now. Do not expect your VRS for awhile! Best advice is forget about them and they will magically show up as a sweet surprise one random day in months.
We have gotten the 4 to 6 weeks wait time, there is 4 levels of approval is their next reason on delay, then they will tell you 6 to 8 weeks from the last approval date, then after that it is the due to how popular the promotion was there has been a delay and we have no f* clue when you will get it. So good luck, but just know you are talking to a ton of pissed off people on here who have waited 14 weeks with still nothing.

I'm not trying to be a ****** I'm just saying. Reading all of this has me super paranoid.

wheresmys2

Apr 22, 2016
Visit site
OMG, I was so excited....FDM is showing a 2.5 pkg with a label created from NJ! I kept thinking that this nightmare is finally over after nearly 15 weeks. Then I remembered the jet.com order I placed yesterday. The label details confirmed it. Dum, da, da, dumb! So, back to waiting for my gear s2....and waiting...and waiting....

Aushoj

Apr 5, 2016
Visit site
Oks10, where did you send those watches? Or rather did you send those watches back to BrightPoint?

Ya know the IN addres? Or was it a Prizelogic office?

God save you if you sent it back to IN

sean wilson6

Jun 19, 2016
Visit site
Hey everyone, I'm with tmobile ...I bought my Samsung Galaxy s7 edge and got one for my wife...when doing the promotion (father's day) I was told I would be getting 2 vrs.... this was June 3 ...a few days ago I my status on samsung says approved and ready for shipment... I created an account with FDM and saw that my vrs will be at my home 21june

oks10

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Oks10, where did you send those watches? Or rather did you send those watches back to BrightPoint?

Ya know the IN addres? Or was it a Prizelogic office?

God save you if you sent it back to IN
It was VR's that I sent back (I wouldn't send back watches, are you crazy?! Lol) to get them to send me the watches. It was to Brightpoint in Plainfield but a different address.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non