Samsung Internet Browser for Verizon

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I think you might have to just hit "Install" from the search and not click the play store link? Is this it?

I get the same not compatible as above when clicking the play store link.

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
I think you might have to just hit "Install" from the search and not click the play store link? Is this it?

I get the same not compatible as above when clicking the play store link.

It's certainly worth a shot. I just clicked on the link and went in but crazy phones are crazy and you might have to do it differently.

jpdaballa

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
I have done the latest ota and its not allowing me. I'll try resetting my phone and messing around with a few settings like setting the clock a day ahead and such

Posted via the Android Central App

csleverette

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
I asked Samsung at their customer care site. They wrote me back and basically said the same thing as the Verizon guy told the OP. Available end of March.

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
I'm getting the same result either way, not compatible with my device. I don't understand.

Still not working for me either.

Nope doesn't work for me either and I have the recent update installed and on Verizon

They might be gradually rolling this out as Samsung had a HUGE issue with the browser not working at all because of the update. Me and kami may have just gotten lucky and live in an area that's allowing the browser to be installed.

Yep sure did. There's so many ad blockers which is the right one though.

S7 Edge Titantium

I use Adblock Plus by Eyeo GmbH. It says it right there in the title it's for the Samsung browser. Adblock Plus (Samsung Browser).

I have done the latest ota and its not allowing me. I'll try resetting my phone and messing around with a few settings like setting the clock a day ahead and such

I asked Samsung at their customer care site. They wrote me back and basically said the same thing as the Verizon guy told the OP. Available end of March.

This is what I get

Give it a few days and see what happens. Could be a gradual roll out. Just remember the browser is downloadable and fully functional for some folks so it's most likely just a matter of time.

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site
i searched it using the stock browser and tried chrome too. After you click the app it will bring you to play store and you will see this

-S7Edge

Exactly what I get. Though I have to say, after switching from Chrome to the speedy RS Browser, I'm not as annoyed about this as I was before.

jmm22

Feb 23, 2016
Visit site
I'm using it on my phone right now. My guess is that it is slowly starting to work. I got to it through searching on the chrome browser.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer