Edge feeds not showing up on galaxy s7 edge

metzy25

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Wondering if anyone would know why edge feeds don't show up on my galaxy s7 edge. It's turned on in the setting and I have selected the feeds I want to show but nothing shows up. From what I understand, they should show up when the screen is turned off? Any help?

TMavC5

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Wondering if anyone would know why edge feeds don't show up on my galaxy s7 edge. It's turned on in the setting and I have selected the feeds I want to show but nothing shows up. From what I understand, they should show up when the screen is turned off? Any help?

Idea here is to see feed. Your phone screen must be off. Swipe along the edge then you will get your feed.

t11rmh

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
I have the same problem on my 7 edge. And when you swipe the finger still don't show the feeds. Any help?

Swipe it up and down the edge of the screen a few times when the screen is off (or on AOD) and see if that works. I started off just swiping once and nothing happened.

Posted via the Android Central App via a kicking Gold Galaxy S7 Edge.

Davie Young

May 19, 2016
Visit site
This happens with me also. Screen off (except always on display), when I swipe my finger along the edge,.it just always says 'No Notifications' with a little blue box with a little blue tick inside it,.I too have all edge notifications turned on.

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
There is an excellent tutorial on how to setup Edge Feeds on SamMoble.com. I also had problems and found I was not making all the settings necessary. Also, obviously, if you have no active notifications you will not see any.

Bag of Leaves

Apr 23, 2016
Visit site
Rub (up and down with the phone in regular portrait position) whichever edge you want to see the feeds on at the moment, then flick through the feeds by quickly dragging your finger what is up and down to the feeds (left or right with your phone in regular portrait position).

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
This happens with me also. Screen off (except always on display), when I swipe my finger along the edge,.it just always says 'No Notifications' with a little blue box with a little blue tick inside it,.I too have all edge notifications turned on.
Thats the Edge feed turned on. When that appears you can swipe over it like scrolling up or down to see the other feeds.

themagician8

Jun 2, 2016
Visit site
Thats the Edge feed turned on. When that appears you can swipe over it like scrolling up or down to see the other feeds.

I get the same. Edge feeds turned on, but nothing for the "Notification " feed. Just a little blue checked box and it says " No Notifications" . Even when I DO have them. They show up fine on lock screen, and in the normal top screen notification area.
No show in the Edge feed.

LG_G5

Apr 21, 2016
Visit site
I'm having the same issue. I can't get anything to show on the black screen other than the faint time and date. I just got my unlocked g935U yesterday.

Miss WhyHow

Aug 13, 2019
Visit site
I've done that, and when I swipe the screen. I still get unable to show notifications. Now what?!

That is the exact same issue that I am having. I have had my Samsung s7 edge for over 3 years now. (it is still in excellent condition) Just recently, it stopped showing my feeds and notifications.... so, I do know how to use it- it's just not working like it did!
I thought that maybe the newest update messed it up?