Ad Blocking?

FACTagent

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Verizon removed it from the S7 & S7 Edge. Hopefully, Samsung will release a compatible version to the Play Store. I have been using the RS Browser with pretty good results. It states it is optimized for Snapdragon processors and I confirm built-in ad blocking. Pretty fast in my experience and only a few web pages had any issues rendering, which were usually solved with a refresh.

Nkky7

Feb 25, 2016
Visit site
What about adblock plus (for samsung browser) or Crystal ad block (for samsung) ? I cant find adguard.

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
What about adblock plus (for samsung browser) or Crystal ad block (for samsung) ? I cant find adguard.

You can only get adguard by going to adguard.com. Google doesn't allow it in the play store.

I've used Adblock Plus for the Firefox browser and it worked great.

Nkky7

Feb 25, 2016
Visit site
You can only get adguard by going to adguard.com. Google doesn't allow it in the play store.

I've used Adblock Plus for the Firefox browser and it worked great.

Ohh, okay. Thanks!. I'm still new to this android world. ☺

jpdaballa

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
Using RS browser. It's basically an optimized chrome with ad block built in. I highly recommend it for anyone who likes chrome's layout

Guyinbox

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Adblock fast works great with the Samsung browser. I've usually used rs browser in the past, but I think the stock with an ad blocker is the way to go on this phone.

ajp8806

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I used adguard as well, but to was always at the top of my battery usage, I'm gonna try Rsbrowser for a while. I really miss adaway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez