Paint on home button is peeling. Anyone else have this issue?

santims

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Got our phones 7 days ago and today my wife tells me her home button is peeling. It is the silver titanium version.

Anyone else having this issue?
:mad:

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Any chance you could post a picture? I am curious if somehow she may have dropped it or something which cause it. It could also possibly be a defect for that phone (a.k.a a lemon).

miladinho

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
Hey Santims

I am having the same problem, ive had the phone for 6 days and noticed the home button peeling. Have you had the problem fixed? let me know!!

goober84

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
The home button comes with a plastic, protective film on it so maybe that's what is peeling off? If that's not the case, definitely take it back for a replacement before the 14 day period is up.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
The home button comes with a plastic, protective film on it so maybe that's what is peeling off? If that's not the case, definitely take it back for a replacement before the 14 day period is up.

As everyone has echoed above -- I believe it is this.

Alanhd

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
No problem with mine. anyone else think its odd that everyone who says they have problems with the paint peeling just have the one post.

SIOP

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Isn't the home button the fingerprint scanner as well? How could there be paint on it?

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87