UK Silver release any news?

Aquifer007

Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
Hi, been holding out for the silver over in uk but no sign of yet. Does anyone have any ideas if it is likely to be released sometime over the coming months or whether it's just not gonna be a uk or European allocated colour?

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Hi, been holding out for the silver over in uk but no sign of yet. Does anyone have any ideas if it is likely to be released sometime over the coming months or whether it's just not gonna be a uk or European allocated colour?

I have no clue, but i remember when you guys got the green, we were stuck with black saphire, white or gold. I was so mad, i called the Pentagon to put a blockade of the English Channel.

limitbreak09

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
I have no clue, but i remember when you guys got the green, we were stuck with black saphire, white or gold. I was so mad, i called the Pentagon to put a blockade of the English Channel.

LOL!

Well I remember when Galaxy Alpha was released here in US and there was no freakin Silver and only Europe had it. So I guess this makes us even 😊

-S7Edge

Last edited:

hesketh7085

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
Hey man,

When I rang Samsung the woman just said it's not retailed in the UK atm but there's nothing stopping it in the future.

All I will say is beware. The only silver ones I found online were either French international or dubious Hong Kong imports, likely featuring the Snapdragon 820 GPU and requiring various language changes. Some features may not work properly within the UK.

Do not order from simplyelectronics.net - They offer to sell and front as a UK company but are based in Hong Kong - LOADS of reviews saying a 5 day delivery turns into 4-5 weeks.

Aquifer007

Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
I had wondered about that site I will stay clear then, it's really annoying cannt get a full choice of colours.

What to do go grab a black, gf has gold so want different colour, or hold out for a UK silver release but when do I call it a day on the wait, any previous trends anyone knows of as a clue when different colours may get released after the hype has fallen away?

hesketh7085

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
If my old phone was still working I'd have waited for a silver as I wasn't desperate, but my old phone physically died and left me uncontactable for a week so I needed something pronto. I went with the black and it looks lovely; Black and Gold are our only options and I don't like the gold.

Believe me; I did 2-3 days leg-work trying to find a silver one so I've already done that for you, and I ended up giving up and going for black.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non