Any happy users with VR?

ninjakel

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
I tried using Netflix in bed (back in December) and couldn't figure out how to make it work. When I laid down, I could hear the movie, but only saw the virtual theater's ceiling :)
I'll have to try it again and see if that's been addressed, or if I can figure it out.

If you hold down the back button on the headset when you are lying down, select reorient and it should be at the right angle again.

Posted via the Android Central App

Tech-Newb

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
Using S6 edge and gear VR. Happy to watch youtube and downloaded videos. But i have to clean my lenses and screen everytime. And it drains my poor S6 edge battery to death.

Posted with ❤Love❤

Channan

Keyboard Warrior
Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
I bought my VR simply for movies. I'll probably check some games out eventually, but I'm going to load my 200GB microSD card with movies when I get it and watch them on my VR. I love the Cinema Theater, because it really feels like I'm at a movie theater. Everyone else I've shown it to freaks out over the Ant Theater.

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
I started a thread about it. I love it! Yes, it needs improvement, but even right now, I think it's a blast. Go to Samsung Milk VR and take the Six Flaggs roller coaster rides (there are two of them). Wild (though I do experience a little motion sickness). On Oculus videos, click on trending, and watch "The Salvador Dali Museum." Click on Oculus video shorts and try "Sonar;" it's a great one. I have lots of full length movies on my phone (200gb sd card), so I have a lot to watch, even though those can get a little pixelated. I still enjoyed watching Mulholland Dr. on "the big screen" of VR. And Groove VR which is now finally accessing my music on my sd card. And then there's Netflix. And, after all, it was free.
I guess someday soon it will be much better. It's a long way from the how it is in the movie, "Strange Days." Doesn't mean I can't enjoy it for what it is at this moment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress