broken photo's

Dazz86uk

Apr 17, 2016
Visit site
I'll take a photo using the stock camera on my s7 edge that's less than 2 weeks old and from time to time I'll go to view a photo via stock app or send a photo to Facebook of what's app to find the photo is broken or its only showing half the photo And the other half is grey...... any help plz cheers

Posted via the Android Central App

echo_808

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Is the photo already broken right after you take it too?

If not, it might be your phone's hardware going bad (memory getting corrupted). Had issues like that (viewing later on) on my desktop's hard drive and also my digital camera's sd card. Might need to get the phone replaced.

Dazz86uk

Apr 17, 2016
Visit site
Sometimes straight after and other times days after. But since I've changed the save file location to device it's not happened. So fingers crossed. Could it be due to the SD card that it's happening? I've also been having issues with putting my laptop photos and music on. Via the SD card

Dazz86uk

Apr 17, 2016
Visit site
And this is what the s4 and s7 edge does from time to time....? Both photos are taken of the photo on my laptop

Attachments

• 20456.jpg
    20456.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 16

Alanhd

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Looks like your SD is going bad, I would pull it out the phone and pull anything you want to save off it. what make and size is it? There's lots of fakes about.

It confused me as you said you were not using the SD card for photo storage.

Dazz86uk

Apr 17, 2016
Visit site
I didn't know I was at first then changed to phone storage. The SD card is Adata SDHC card class 10 64gb

echo_808

May 12, 2013
Visit site
yeah your card looks like its going bad. If it's having issues adding/removing from the SD card that's usually a sign.

like AlanHD said, i'd start moving everything off the sd card before it no longer can.

Dazz86uk

Apr 17, 2016
Visit site
Lol it was a pain in the arse loosing so many pics thou lol. All sorted now it was a stuffed sd card

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa