S7 Edge Regret

blackburn5bw

Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Love the phone..... But I wish I'd used my head and bought the S7 instead.
Finding a screen protector for the edge is impossible.... They are absolutely rubbish. I know once there's a scratch on my screen it'll be game over for this phone.
Found a brilliant one for the S6 Edge but complete rubbish for S7 Edge

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
I am using a good tempered glass..and silicone case with gold plated rim..I am very happy...IMG-20160418-WA0000.jpg

Posted via my Awesome Lumia 950 , Beautiful S7 Edge Gold or Surface pro 4

dryja123

Mar 10, 2016
Visit site
Love the phone..... But I wish I'd used my head and bought the S7 instead.
Finding a screen protector for the edge is impossible.... They are absolutely rubbish. I know once there's a scratch on my screen it'll be game over for this phone.
Found a brilliant one for the S6 Edge but complete rubbish for S7 Edge

I've used a skinomi protector since the first day I've owned the S7e, 3/10. My installation was flawless and it looked great. I just replaced it because they finally released a case friendly version.

RichBrown68

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
I just can't comprehend kind of abuse that a person dishes out to his phone to require a screen protector in 2016.

Posted via the Android Central App

teeitupmo#WN

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I just can't comprehend kind of abuse that a person dishes out to his phone to require a screen protector in 2016.

I agree! Further more, to return a beautiful cutting Edge (pun intended) smartphone because a screen protector can't be FOUND (not looking well enough) ... Is just ASININE!!

Wizzy

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site

Abuse? Accidents happen. I baby my phones, but somehow the screen always ends up getting scratched somehow. The display glass is not really that scratch resistant at all.

Posted via the Android Central App from my S7 edge

teeitupmo#WN

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I bought full body protector from Xtremeguard, perfect install on the Edge. Here is how it looks:
0aa80ffd9d5b20afddea66bc723c2cbc.jpg

cd45a6962e117adbdaade03619e2cb2f.jpg

blackburn5bw

Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Why do idiots comment such rubbish... If you think these screens are unscratchable your a fool. I baby all my devices and it's easy to scratch even doing so.
As for Asanine I am not returning it.. Read wot was posted.... It stated once there's a scratch on this unit I will pass it on as it will **** me off too much to keep... Then I'll spend MY hard earned cash to purchase something else

purpleparrotuk

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site

teeitupmo#WN

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Don't know. I don't mind. I have become a master at putting on the wet protectors. I like Xtremeguard because they work well, very inexpensive, and I can put them on flawlessly.

Install them from all the cell phones at work and all family members.

dryja123

Mar 10, 2016
Visit site
I agree! Further more, to return a beautiful cutting Edge (pun intended) smartphone because a screen protector can't be FOUND (not looking well enough) ... Is just ASININE!!

There's no abuse needed to cause damage to a screen. All it takes is one grain of sand, quartz dust, or concrete dust to scratch your screen into oblivion.

Take a look at Mohs Hardness Scale when you have an opportunity. You'll notice that most materials we come in contact have a higher hardness rating over glass. Those materials, when in contact with glass, will scratch and damage your device.

I'll keep a $7 screen protector on my phone so when I go to re sell it I'll get top dollar for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty