Thank you Spigen tough armor.

metz65

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Had my first uh oh tonight. Dropped it in the concrete parking lot at work, grabbed at it and only flipped it a little higher. Landed on the corner, bounced and landed right on the edge (power button side) then fell over screen first. I'm sure it's against the TOS to repeat what I said, but I was dreading picking it up. No cracks, no scratches and a lot of relief.

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Had my first uh oh tonight. Dropped it in the concrete parking lot at work, grabbed at it and only flipped it a little higher. Landed on the corner, bounced and landed right on the edge (power button side) then fell over screen first. I'm sure it's against the TOS to repeat what I said, but I was dreading picking it up. No cracks, no scratches and a lot of relief.

Nice to see someone like myself, that is smart enough to protect their $800.00 plus investment with a $50.00 case, rather than come on here and whine that they dropped their phone without a case and cracked the screen, and had no case simply because they wanted everyone to see their pretty new phone! I put an Otterbox defender on my phone the moment I get it. Mind you I rip off that awful built in plastic screen it comes with and put on a tempered glass, and it's PERFECT!
Glad you were protected! Cheers

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
The tough armor case saved mine from a fall out of a tractor and onto the gravel!!!! Hit every step on the way down I was so scared to pick it up

Posted via the Android Central App

Alanhd

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
One question re the case, one reviewer on Amazon stated they had trouble feeling for where the buttons were, does anyone on here have that issue.

love4speechless

Feb 24, 2016
Visit site
The worst part about living in Australia is they only pretty much have the official cases so if I want to get a proper case I have to pay delivery from America to Australia as well as the Australian Dollar being worth pittance compared to the USD so if I want to get a case I have to be 100% sure which one I want

metz65

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
One question re the case, one reviewer on Amazon stated they had trouble feeling for where the buttons were, does anyone on here have that issue.
The entire edge of the case is flat so there is no raised area for the buttons like some cases have. There are however small notches in the edge that you can feel. It took me a day or two to get used to not having a protrusion on the case but as soon as you get used to it there's no problem.

Alanhd

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I never had an issue

Posted via the Android Central App

The entire edge of the case is flat so there is no raised area for the buttons like some cases have. There are however small notches in the edge that you can feel. It took me a day or two to get used to not having a protrusion on the case but as soon as you get used to it there's no problem.

Thanks, I've ordered it.

konvajw

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
Agree - love my tough armor case for S7 Edge. Great grip and protection. And actually like the side button feel/usage with the case - very easy to get used to.

Posted via the Android Central App - AT&T S7 Edge

lammy8

Trusted Member
Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
Used their tough armor range since my S5. Shame they're not doing a tempered glass protector to fit their cases but oh well :)

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I dont have a thick overprotective case.... you have to exposed the phone too all the germs and elements if you want to make it stronger. You can not coddle your phones.... if they can not stand up to the abuse, well quite frankly... they are not worthy...LOL

No seriously I am glad the cases saved all your phones. However I have chosen another route... Ringke Slim with a SquareTrade warranty. I always end up spending too much on cases that I just dont like that much. So it is worth it to me.

My Case:
8cf7682571045adc0fc4724a7dff1847.jpg

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Well, they don't call it the Tough Armor for no reason. xD

But honestly, I really love Spigen cases. I had a Slim Armor on my former daily driver G4 and it has been a very reliable case ever since I had it. I'll likely be buying the same for the Note 7 when I get it, though I might go for the Tough Armor like nearly everyone else on this thread has on their S7e.