Ok Google, screen pops up randomly

coolkenny13

Jun 6, 2014
Visit site
This happens alot when i mostly watch a youtube video or sometimes even otherwise. The 'ok google' screen pop ups and starts listening for my voice. But i didn't say ok google. At first i thought maybe in the video someone said ok google but then this keeps happening randomly. I thought the latest update will fix it but nothing yet.

Does this happen to anyone else?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Is there any way the Home button might be getting pressed and held by accident? Do you have a case on the phone?

coolkenny13

Jun 6, 2014
Visit site
obviously the home button is pretty hard for it to be pressed. Anyways i got a slimfit spigen case which in no ways affects the homebutton. I think it is a bug. But i wonder if this is happening to anyone else.

Dolgsthrasir

Jun 23, 2016
Visit site
obviously the home button is pretty hard for it to be pressed. Anyways i got a slimfit spigen case which in no ways affects the homebutton. I think it is a bug. But i wonder if this is happening to anyone else.

Yes, happening to me on my Sony Xperia Z4 tablet and sometimes on my LG G5. Without me saying anything or touching anything. It just pops up and seems to be absolutely random. Looks like a bug to me, but also for other devices.