Is 4 hours of screen time good for my Galaxy S7 Edge 935fd?

A

AC Question

Is 4 hours of screen time good for my galaxy s7 edge 935fd?

Hello,

I just bought a galaxy s7 edge 935fd and i want to know if it is good to have 4 hours of screen time. I do some web browsing, play clash of clans and clash royale, chat on whatsapp and fb messenger. I have location settings on, sync on, aod on, brightness between 25 and 50% My tmobile signal is on average 1 to 2 bars.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Re: Is 4 hours of screen time good for my galaxy s7 edge 935fd?

Welcome to the forums. Take a look at your battery stats and see what's using most of your battery juice. Usually such a bad reception will make your phone use a lot of resources, specially when using mobile data.

Seremedy

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
Depends. I get 8-9 hours SOT but i only web browse, snapchat, instagram and go on youtube and have a lot disabled. Bluetooth, location services, advanced features, edge features nfc, sync, mobile data, etc. My 6P only gets about 5 hours SOT with nerarly the same set up. With tweaking your S7 could easily get more SOT. And yes your service is a huge drain, 1-2 bars. I use airplane mode and turn on wifi calling to get both calls and texts on airplane mode so i save vattery. I hse verizon though so yours may not have this feature.

Posted via Nexus 6P

aldo82

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site

4 hours is good for me on the latest firmware. Got much more than that originally

Posted via the Android Central App

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site

Depends on total uptime. I only use up 4 hrs of screen time usually a day, but the standby time is above 16hrs. So that's pretty ok on my usage (My old Note 2 gets only 10 hrs standby on 4hrs screen on, and it's all me since when my mom started using the Note 2 after I got my S7E, it lasted over 2 days for her on one charge, lol). If you're getting 4hrs screen time on less than 12hrs standby, you'll have to check on battery suckers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress